Skip to content

BG2EE Crash the game at the transition to Trademeet

terrexterrex Member Posts: 3
Hi! I had a problem with the game. I can't go to the Trademeet location. Every time I try to do this, the game crashes. I tried from different locations, at different game times, using the console, but this did not work. Later, I downloaded my old save game, made yet on the version of the game 2.3 and moved to the location Trademeet without any problems with crashing the game. The problem is only on fresh saves made after the recent update of the game to v2.5.

It's not difficult for me to replay, but I can not be sure that this will not happen in the future.

I attached the archive with the reports of the crash of the game and also saved games.

Thank you in advance!

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    This looks to be the same problem as https://support.baldursgate.com/issues/37928 (you used the unofficial translation previously).

Please, report it at support.baldursgate.com so that the QA could clear your save file.
  • terrexterrex Member Posts: 3
    Yes it is, I used an unofficial translation until it was included in the game in the update 2.5.

Thank you, I will write in support.