Skip to content

Vichand not responding properly

rottenrotten Member Posts: 9
In the creeping Darkness quest, I can get nothing from Vichand in the crusader camp other then a curt do not bother me reaction. Did I miss something, the weakening stone has already hit and I have been sent to get the scroll to stop it's effects...Any help is appreciated...

Comments

• rottenrotten Member Posts: 9
    Figured out that you have to have been their for the blessing of Hormorn...But, what is strange is I was not in the camp before he blessed the crusader troops and Vichand had moved positions that he does after the blessing but he will not talk to me other then a dont bother me...
  • JugHeadJugHead Member Posts: 1
    So when do you see the Blessing of Hormorn? Is that when you first enter the camp?
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    Wynan asks you to solve the problem, you go to the Crusaders' Camp.

The plan is to force Vichand to hand over the scroll which he used to create the Spellstone. You can bully Vichand, for example through revealing your true identity. Don't try to attack the mage, and don't choose too soft dialogue options.

Alternatively, you can wait until Vichand leaves his wagon to receive a blessing from Hormorn, then slay the guard and loot the scroll.