Skip to content

Do I get a steam key too?

I know NWN EE Comes with a steam key, does this/dragonspear as well?

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    Yes! This is true for all our games!
    bleusteel
  • MonotremataMonotremata Member Posts: 78
    Wait, so if I buy them from Beamdog, I also get a Steam key for them too??? I think Ill finally have to watch for a sale and rebuy em hah.
    JuliusBorisov
  • lefreutlefreut Member Posts: 1,462
    You don't automatically get a Steam key, you have to contact the support and ask for one. But I think they give one to anyone that ask.
    JuliusBorisov
  • ChroniclerChronicler Member Posts: 1,391
    Yeah, you just show them your receipt and they'll hook you up.
    JuliusBorisov
  • MonotremataMonotremata Member Posts: 78
    Dang I guess when I finally pick up NWN Ill just get it from BD.
    JuliusBorisov
  • DarkaenDarkaen Member Posts: 12
    Does this include purchasing via the playstore? I've purchased all of beamdogs games(well not nwn just yet, though it is certainly on my list!)...actually 2 copies of each since the family share thing wasn't indicated(at least it wasn't available when I grabbed the games) My wife also loves the games, so had to get her a copy as well lol.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    Darkaen said:

Does this include purchasing via the playstore? I've purchased all of beamdogs games(well not nwn just yet, though it is certainly on my list!)...actually 2 copies of each since the family share thing wasn't indicated(at least it wasn't available when I grabbed the games) My wife also loves the games, so had to get her a copy as well lol.

@JuliusBorisov
    JuliusBorisov
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    Sorry for the late reply (due to my vacation). You can't get a Steam key for a GooglePlay or an App Store copy, sorry. @Darkaen
    Chroniclerelminster
  • DarkaenDarkaen Member Posts: 12
    Ahh ok thank you for the reply :)