Skip to content

Corwin lost...?

I had Corwin in my party. After encounter with a Baeloth and Mkhiin, I have released Corwin to pick up Mkhiin. Then I have released Dynaheir and Minsc to pick up Baeloth. I returned to the camp to pick up Corwin again but she's not here, only Dynaheir and Minsc is. Please, can somebody give me a hint what possibly went wrong or what I did wrong? And what can I do to find Corwin because I would to have her in my party. Thx alot.

Comments

• ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    Did you tell Corwin to return to camp, or wait there when you dismissed her? She might be waiting where you left her.
  • MateejMateej Member Posts: 3
    ThacoBell said:

Did you tell Corwin to return to camp, or wait there when you dismissed her? She might be waiting where you left her.

I think I sent her to the Flamig Fist camp. However, she's around Baeloth's arena either.
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    Weird. Try posting this in the "Troubleshooting" section, zip up your save file, and upload it there. SOmeone might be able to help you find her.
  • MateejMateej Member Posts: 3
    She's back now, probably becaue of scripted dialog initiated by her after explosion on the bridge. However, she was really missing.
  • Dev6Dev6 Member Posts: 719
    She was just taking a pee break. :)