Skip to content

Hey, you! Yes, you! Yeeeees, that's right, I'm looking at you!

SeiSei Member Posts: 18
edited July 2018 in New Members Welcome Area
Hi :wink:
Just a little belatedly since it isn't my first post, but anyway.
Funfact #1 - I love the atmosphere of the BG & BG2, first time I played while still in the elementary school.
Funfact #2 - I don't think I completed the series or even the single part of the series more than once, very casual player here. :smile: I don't really care about strategy, I just like the feel, the graphic, the story and just roaming over this part of Faerun. :wink:
To get it out of the way - I'm really not a good strategist or for that matter even a mediocre one, nor do I intend to change it, I just really like this game for a reason that remains unknown to me to this day.
So... here is the appropriate graphic description of how my gameplay usually looks like. :smiley:

Comments

• ber5nie5ber5nie5 Member Posts: 426
    Well met! Welcome to the forums! i'm not much of a strategist either. BG2 is my favorite due to the social interactions between party members. a big part of what makes the game really awesome for me.
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    Hello! Have a :cookie:!
  • SeiSei Member Posts: 18
    edited July 2018
    Thanks, guys (and/or gals)! I was a little afraid people are going to jump on me, but it's nice to be actually pleasantly surprised! :relieved:
    Hugs for you ^^

@Grond0 Haha, yes, Wilson would be actually great to have in the party, I will surely take him in when I play EE, but as for now I'm sticking to the previous version, as there are more mods compatible with it, at least in my native lg.
    When I have enough free time to check if all the mods I like are ok with EE and have the translated versions actualized, then Wilson is a no-brainer really. : D

@ber5nie5 I know, right? :smile: I like those a lot, and while I have a lot of ideas for how something could've had a different path, the convos are still so entertaining. :smile:

@Nimran Why, thank you! :smiley: I love :cookie:s, perhaps even a little too much. : P
  • TorgrimmerTorgrimmer Member Posts: 331
    Welcome aboard. Enjoy your stay, your welcoming cookie should arrive shortly. @Nimran, oh wait, @Nimran already beat me to it, grrrrr. welcome aboard.
  • OrlonKronsteenOrlonKronsteen Member Posts: 905
    edited July 2018
    Welcome to the club! Wilson alone is worth playing the EEs - just my two cents. Not that I'm biased or anything... :)
  • ZaghoulZaghoul Member, Moderator Posts: 3,938
    @Sei The following might help you get started checking on the mods for newest EE versions of the games whenever your ready (well, they did for me anyway): B)
    BG EE 2.0 and Siege of Dragonspear Compatible Mods
    List of BG2EE Compatible Mods
  • SeiSei Member Posts: 18
    @Torgrimmer Thank you. Grr. : D

@OrlonKronsteen obviously you're not, I don't see why I would ever think otherwise. :wink:

@Zaghoul I appreciate that a lot. :smiley: I will look this up o the next install. ^^