Skip to content

How do I start the game after the tutorial without losing the character I already created?

Krote22Krote22 Member Posts: 3
Hi - I’m a complete noobie with a noobie question.

I created a character with great stats (97), did the tutorial, and was sent back to the main menu. If I click CONTINUE or LOAD GAME, the party is still in the tutorial basement where I last saved the game. If I click NEW GAME, it starts with character generation. I clicked IMPORT to try to find the character I already created before the tutorial, but it’s not in the character file. All that was in there were 9 characters that I didn’t create.

Am I missing something? Do I have to generate a new character again after the tutorial? I’m hoping I don’t, because I like the character I already created and named. Any help on this would be appreciated.
Thanks.

Comments

• TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    Your post was caught by the forum's spam filter. I have restored your post and verified you so that this should not happen again.

As for your question, just load your tutorial game and go to your character's "Record" screen and hit the "Export" button. You will then be able to import your character into the main game.
  • Krote22Krote22 Member Posts: 3
    That worked - thanks!
  • Krote22Krote22 Member Posts: 3
    And thanks for getting me out of the spam filter.