Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

How do I start the game after the tutorial without losing the character I already created?

Krote22Krote22 Member Posts: 3
Hi - I’m a complete noobie with a noobie question.

I created a character with great stats (97), did the tutorial, and was sent back to the main menu. If I click CONTINUE or LOAD GAME, the party is still in the tutorial basement where I last saved the game. If I click NEW GAME, it starts with character generation. I clicked IMPORT to try to find the character I already created before the tutorial, but it’s not in the character file. All that was in there were 9 characters that I didn’t create.

Am I missing something? Do I have to generate a new character again after the tutorial? I’m hoping I don’t, because I like the character I already created and named. Any help on this would be appreciated.
Thanks.

Comments