Skip to content

So, I'm new to the Forums...

IcecreamtubIcecreamtub Member Posts: 547
But not to BG. Just thought I'd announce my fan-based excitement to everyone on the Forums, that I am now a part of this insanely awesome community! It'd be nice to talk to some BG fans, nobody I know actually plays BG or any of the other Realm's series, most haven't even heard of it! ( The outrage D: )

So, how is everyone finding BG:EE? Other than rolling about and screaming, like I am; Because that's normal, right?

P.S Neera all the way, +2 to Dorn.

Comments

• XivirielXiviriel Member Posts: 166
    I don't like ice cream. But I do like Baldurs Gate
  • IcecreamtubIcecreamtub Member Posts: 547
    Sorry to hear that you don't like Icecream :[ However, It's a start you like Baldur's Gate!
  • DrugarDrugar Member Posts: 1,566
    Ah, you're new here. I do believe the current welcoming ritual is force-feeding you four pints of Evermead and then twenty minutes in the Pit of Horny Anomens.
    Better oil up and get ready!

Welcome!
    Evermead, hmm. You know, speaking of the Alcohol; BG style... What does being drunk, in-game, actually do? If anything at all.

O-oh... Anomens? That actually, uhh... Sounds pretty fun. SIGN ME UP!!! Pronto. Please?

Can I also request... Extra... Time?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Krill... Wh-Whut? What is Krill o.O

@Shandyr Hello! Thanks :D What... Sorry, c-could you speak up? I didn't quite... Catch that last part :o
    @ Shandyr

Oh dear Lathander and Jan's Tasty Turnips! By the Nine Hells, I shall endeavor to keep myself safe D: (Why am I BG quoting...? What. What have you done?!)

I heard you like Icecreamtubs... >.>
    Awh, I wasn't notified of your message :( That made me sad. :(

I have a great idea O_O Someone should put Icecream into the game... +1 Icecream. That'd be great! Heals 1hit point just for the easter egg side effect, perhaps? I think that's a marvelous idea, actually. If I do say so myself! Oh, look at me getting carried away with my BG fantasies... Where was I? Oh, yes, The Nine Hells frozen over?! Quick, someone alert the team to release that as a CHRISTMAS SPECIAL map!!! :D

Now I'm drooling, too! Oh god, Winter Nine Hells... Icecream... Uuuugh....
    edited December 2012
    @Shandyr Forgot to tag + I dare you to like me ._.
    edited December 2012
    @Shandyr *SPOILER?!*

MY GAY ROMANCE WITH DORN IS STARTING OH MY GAWWWWWWWWWD
    I didn't receive any notification, at all :(

M-Me?! Want a special notification? T-T-That's a-a-absurd...

Okay then, @Shandyr !

I shall poll this idea, at some point, in the future... If I could find the button...
    Oh, my quotations...

Oh, it's so tasty. You can taste his soul and everything! I think...

Nooo, don't go into hiding D:
    *Casts Dispel Illusion*
    @Shandyr Can you say... Backstab? ._. Oh now that just sounds wrong now that I'm saying it to an actual person... ;-;

Trust is for the foolish! >.>

Wild Magic, it's like playing a flute.
    I AM the bright side of life @Shandyr ;)

Doppelganger? Question is, of what...
    Oh, silly me! How could I forget my poly-morphed state! You know, it's hard being an edible source of deliciousness. :[

Oh, the chills of that comment... I'll have to put a warning sign up!
    "Enter at risk of being devoured by the infamous Doppleganger, Shandyr!"
    edited December 2012
    I wanna know if Dorn's romancable by males now... He keeps talking to my male character and I keep replaying each time to make sure I get the best reaction... Don't want to say anymore in case Spoilers. :[

@Shandyr Oh, I u..uhm...Err....P-P-Pardon? Y-You what? I...I n-need to go and uhhh clean my shoes... Yes, that's i-it! My s-shoes, of c-course, how could I f-f-f-f-forget my shoes! Yes, t-t-ta-ta...?!

._.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited December 2012
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    "I thought as much." @Shandyr

Oooo, I wonder how long BG2:EE will take to complete... I wanna definitely be on that Beta! I missed the opportunity last time... :[

*Spoiler*

It's so hard!! He's always offended and makes you think you've insulted him and then another romance dialogue pops up... -_- Well, 2nd time he referred "You and I- Enough of this foolishness!", best option out of losing specified party member or having him leave the party... >_>

Yeah, I'm gonna... Have to admit... I'm slightly... Possibly... Attracted to his, although... evil, nature...
    Who wouldn't want to get it on with a Half-Orc, Brutish, Muscular Magical Sword Wielding, Bisexual-

Ahem, yes shoes. Cleaning. Shoes. Yes. Ahem. *Cough cough*
    Oh, Neera's also trying to romance me :| CURSES!
    God damnit. How do you do the spoiler tabs by the way? @Shandyr
    By the nine hells, what have I done?!?!?

How far does Neera's go then? Because she's romancing me, again, so I'm just leaving the dialogue open. I don't want her chatting me up x.x GO AWAY NEERA, I LOVE YOU BUT NOT IN THIS WAY!!!

And, thanks @Shandyr I'll get on that now. :3
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited December 2012
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Well...

I'm pretty much just sat here stalking my own thread
    edited December 2012
    (Leliana?) I know this name, I'm sure! "Speak."

Yeah, I got that "I think she likes me" RIGHT after Dorn romanced me... By Tempos' shield :/

Probably because most gaming companies, for the sake of flaming (I guess), do not add Homosexual relations with any characters. I read in an article, even the gay robot from Duke Nukem was removed. Sigh. I'm sure I only have one game, on the xbox, "Enchanted Arms" or something, which has a blatantly obvious gay character in it who spams affection towards a specified character. At the start of the actual game, too.

Huh, now I think about it, more than likely! Two big teeth stabbing into your lips, ouch!