Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Axis & Allies 1942 Online is now available in Early Access! Buy it on Steam. The FAQ is available.
New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

[(BG1) BUG] Ranger "Racial Enemy" effect not effective

BhryaenBhryaen Member Posts: 2,874
edited August 2012 in Fixed
OBSERVED:
When testing whether or not racial enemy bonuses are being implemented, I got these stats from a ranger with Ogre as Racial Enemy:

vs Cat: +15 (+9 on half-attack)
vs Mouse: +15 (+9 on half-attack)
vs Gibberling: +11 (+8 on half-attack)
vs Xvart: +11 (+9 on half-attack)
vs Ogre: +11 (+7 on half-attack)

From a ranger with Gibberling as Racial Enemy:

vs Cat: +15 (+9 on half-attack)
vs Mouse: +15 (+9 on half-attack)
vs Gibberling: +11 (+8 on half-attack)
vs Xvart: +11 (+9 on half-attack)
vs Ogre: +11 (+7 on half-attack)

Mind you, I used rangers which both had STR 16 and Drizzt's +5 scimitar, so it should have been the equivalent, though other attribute scores varied somewhat.

EXPECTED:
The ranger +4 attack roll vs Racial enemy.

Plus, why no xvart Racial Enemy? What if my ranger hates them? We hates the xvartses... Hates them... forever!!!

NOTES:
This also doesn't entirely accounts for intermittent seemingly incongruous scores which appear to occur at the high end of all attack rolls in order to display a consistent max roll. The values above are from attack bonuses shown when rolling a 14 or lower. Further testing would confirm the accuracy of the 1/2 attack roll. The important thing to note is only that there is no discernible Racial Enemy attack bonus for rangers.

Post edited by Bhryaen on
IgneousTanthalas

Comments