13»

Comments

• HaHaCharadeHaHaCharade Member Posts: 1,644

Although it's been said ♪ many times, many ways ♫
    Merry Christmas, to you
    Best voice ever

Yeah... Shame he beat his kids.
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    @HaHaCharade I never heard he beat his kids. He did cheat on his wife numerous times. And he did die of Lung Cancer from many years of smoking. That's not an easy death.
  • LemernisLemernis Member, Moderator Posts: 4,318
    Merry Christmas!
  • Space_hamsterSpace_hamster Member Posts: 950
    LadyRhian said:

@HaHaCharade I never heard he beat his kids. He did cheat on his wife numerous times. And he did die of Lung Cancer from many years of smoking. That's not an easy death.

LOL, what does that have to do with his singing? Anyway, happy holidays.

• BadmassBadmass Member Posts: 36
    Thank you for all the hard work and dedication to the project guys! Happy Holidays!
  • HaHaCharadeHaHaCharade Member Posts: 1,644

LadyRhian said:

LOL this is true. To you guys as well.
  • solidus0079solidus0079 Member Posts: 60
    Awesome. I'm just so thankful you guys have resurrected this classic! Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all of you!
  • solidus0079solidus0079 Member Posts: 60

pathfinding issues. If those could be fixed, AMAZING.

IIRC, in the original there was an option in the .ini file where you could up the amount of computation cycles or something for pathing. It helped a ton back then. It might be in the PC version still, and hopefully makes it to iPad (where I play).
  • LeonLeon Member Posts: 83
    Happy holiday Overhaul! Glad you took such heavy project on your shoulders.
  • DecrepitDragonDecrepitDragon Member Posts: 120

pathfinding issues. If those could be fixed, AMAZING.

IIRC, in the original there was an option in the .ini file where you could up the amount of computation cycles or something for pathing. It helped a ton back then. It might be in the PC version still, and hopefully makes it to iPad (where I play).
    Yep, its in the ini file, and so is terrain hugging - none of which seem to have any effect on pathfinding issues. My issues "seemed" to improve after patch 2011, but there was no official word on whether or not they had addressed the issues in that patch.

Still, at the rate the guys are churning out patches, it shouldn't be too long before its sorted ( :he says hopefully: :) )

Hope Santa was good to you all. Now where did I put my bottle of single malt for the next big event . . . .
  • TyeCTyeC Member Posts: 2
    I sent a game as a gift for christmas. I used the incorrect email address, contacted support, instead of sending the game to the correct email address, they changed my email address. Its now the 28th and the only response I have received from beamdog is that they changed my email address! Please can this be sorted out as this was an intended christmas gift and as I have spent money I feel that either my gift gets resent to the correct email address that I have specified or my money back.
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    @HaHaCharade @SpaceHamster Actually, he'd smoke several cigarettes in succession before singing, because he felt it gave his voice the quality that made him famous. And what did him beating his kids have to do with his voice/singing, anyhow?
  • Sick_BoySick_Boy Member Posts: 20
    Enjoy the break, you deserve it.
  • ReadingRamboReadingRambo Member Posts: 598

LadyRhian said:

Wikipedia states he smoked kool menthols believing it would make his singing voice better.