Skip to content

Female Portraits/Avatars - Updated: 2013.01.27

KurumiKurumi Member Posts: 520
I already posted the link in some other threads, but as I am updating the page regularly, I think it's best to spend it it's own thread.

Enjoy! *^_^*

http://www.invarietateconcordia.de/bgee/BGEE.html
Post edited by Kurumi on

Comments

• gesellegeselle Member Posts: 325
    edited January 2013
    Some of those are really really impressive, this deserves a cookie.
  • Oxford_GuyOxford_Guy Member Posts: 3,729
    geselle said:

Some of those are really really impressive, this deserves a cookie.

Yes, I love this one: http://www.invarietateconcordia.de/bgee/Characters/Daria.jpg

• SharGuidesMyHandSharGuidesMyHand Member Posts: 2,580
    Kurumi rules. :-)
  • KurumiKurumi Member Posts: 520
    edited January 2013
    Wanna say "thanks" for the kind comments and cookies with a little treat for "thread" readers, only :) ...

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

From left to right..

Alina
    Cherlindrea
    Liriel (an alternate version of "Closeup of Autumn Whisperlings" by enayla I originally made for a custom IWD char)
    Melima
    Nora
    Piwien Holitain
    Ruwena
    Sian
    Triela Harper
    Vai Dawntracker

Most of the pictures are certainly familiar to those who played Neverwinter Nights ;) !!!

- - - - - - UPDATED: 2013.01.15 - - - - - -

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

From left to right..

Eliza (New - added to Pack 3)
    Freja (Removed from page and added to Pack 3)
    Helena (Removed from page and added to Pack 3)
    Isika (Alternate - removed from page and added to Pack 3)
    Jasha (New - added to Pack 3)
    Kazebaret (Removed from page and added to Pack 3)
    Lin (Removed from page and added to Pack 3)
    Nalia (Removed from page and added to Pack 3)
    Shaya (Removed from page and added to Pack 3)
    Yuki (Removed from page and added to Pack 3)

You can download the complete Pack 3 HERE (and only here, because I won't upload them on my page for the reason I stated above). Pack 1 & 2 are available from the page (http://www.invarietateconcordia.de/bgee/BGEE.html).
    Post edited by Kurumi on
  • baaddarebaaddare Member Posts: 145
    edited January 2013
    Kurumi said:

Wanna say "thanks" for the kind comments and cookies with a little treat for "thread" readers, only :) ...

well i for one and tired of all your portraits you keep making new ones and I "have" to download and install them all the time :( Dam you Then I have to decide to switch or not to switch to a new one. :9 Double dam you then on top of that i see one that is great but for a different class and i debate restarting the game all over again :( triple dam you

• gesellegeselle Member Posts: 325
    http://www.invarietateconcordia.de/bgee/Characters/Zhi.jpg

My favourite, guess I'll make a pure kensai or monk in my next playthrough
  • CurmudgeonCurmudgeon Member Posts: 57
    Thanks very much for the very fine work. Can always use more high quality portraits.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,734
    The female portraits on your site are awesome! Now all we need is a site with male portraits/avatars, preferably in the eastern style;)))
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    edited January 2013
    I updated the page with 6 new portraits (Pack 1) and also updated Pack 3 (the link is in this thread) with 2 unreleased portraits and 8 former portraits from the page. Enjoy! *^_^*
    - - - - - - UPDATED: 2013.01.18 - - - - - -

Page / Pack 1 (http://www.invarietateconcordia.de/bgee/BGEE.html):
    - 7 new portraits added / 7 removed

Pack 3 (K'sBGEEPortraitPack3):
    - 1 portrait (Elora) removed from the pack and added to the Page / Pack 1
    - 1 new portrait (Alina) added
    - 7 removed portraits from the page (Elsiane, Freya, Mairi, Tárwen, Viky, Yurika and Zarina) added
  • Oxford_GuyOxford_Guy Member Posts: 3,729
    I'm using "Daria" for my Jester currently (not called Daria, though...), it's a great portrait!

I'm using "Daria" for my Jester currently (not called Daria, though...), it's a great portrait!

Hehe.. yes.. I agree - she's among my favs, too and I'll include her in my 3rd custom-party run, too.. as Swashbuckler.
  • DrugarDrugar Member Posts: 1,566
    I'm not seeing any dwarf ladies in that post.
    Alas.
    Drugar said:

I'm not seeing any dwarf ladies in that post.
    Alas.

Yupp.. sorry Drugar, but I don't use Dwarfes :( .. but I think I've seen some dwarfen ladies in the following thread.. http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/5339/alternate-npc-and-pc-portraits-because-im-bored-while-waiting-for-more-patches-to-come-out-p#latest :) !!!

• ZeratulZeratul Member Posts: 575
    Very great portrait!!! i love them! this deserve more cookies! with chocolate!
  • XavioriaXavioria Member Posts: 874
    These are amazing, and I feel I should thank you, because one of your portraits is something I've been using for YEARS! "Renar Fighter/Mage"
  • the_spyderthe_spyder Member Posts: 5,018
    Some really awesome work here. Thanks for compiling them.
  • Allen63Allen63 Member Posts: 53
    Nice. Artistic style mostly fits the game -- not that common with third party art. Downloaded them.
  • IllustairIllustair Member Posts: 877
    edited January 2013
    Very nice selection. Thanks for giving credit to the artists, now I could even look up what other else they have to offer.

EDIT: When will you update your site with the new pics? No rush though, just asking. :-)
    Post edited by Illustair on
    - - - - - - UPDATED: 2013.01.19 - - - - - -

Page / Pack 1 (http://www.invarietateconcordia.de/bgee/BGEE.html):
    - 1 new portrait added (Vanya) / 1 removed (Sonia)
    - Re-added (and updated) all Character-Record pictures again

Pack 3 (K'sBGEEPortraitPack3):
    - 2 new portraits (Oren and Ruby) added
    imageimage
    - 1 removed portrait from the page (Sonia) added
    Xavioria said:

These are amazing, and I feel I should thank you, because one of your portraits is something I've been using for YEARS! "Renar Fighter/Mage"

Hehe.. yeah.. I used this for years and in all IE games, too *^_^* !!
    edited January 2013
    fredamora said:

Very nice selection. Thanks for giving credit to the artists, now I could even look up what other else they have to offer.

EDIT: When will you update your site with the new pics? No rush though, just asking. :-)

Oh? which pics do you mean? the ones I posted here? If so, then maybe I should clarify something..

There are 3 different packs..

[Pack 1] contains 64 of the 69 pictures on my page - these pictures will be updated only rarely from now on.
    [Pack 2] contains 5 of the 69 pictures on my page which are 100% done by me - these won't be updated.

There won't be more than 69 pictures on the page at any given time (because it's already hard enough to play all those chars :P !!!).

[Pack 3] currently contains 30 pictures and is only available here within the thread, because those are just meant for the community here to say "thanks".. this pack will be updated most frequently from now on and the pictures included will not be included on my page (again) - well, "again", because some of those actually had been on my page before - but only some :) !!!
  • OzzyBotkinsOzzyBotkins Member Posts: 396
    Amazing alot of fantastic portraits
    Love Daria
    definitly going to do a female swasbuckler now
  • IllustairIllustair Member Posts: 877
    Kurumi said:

fredamora said:

Oh? which pics do you mean? the ones I posted here? If so, then maybe I should clarify something..

There are 3 different packs..

[Pack 1] contains 64 of the 69 pictures on my page - these pictures will be updated only rarely from now on.
    [Pack 2] contains 5 of the 69 pictures on my page which are 100% done by me - these won't be updated.

There won't be more than 69 pictures on the page at any given time (because it's already hard enough to play all those chars :P !!!).

[Pack 3] currently contains 30 pictures and is only available here within the thread, because those are just meant for the community here to say "thanks".. this pack will be updated most frequently from now on and the pictures included will not be included on my page (again) - well, "again", because some of those actually had been on my page before - but only some :) !!!
    Oh i see...you use those in the website for your existing in-game characters, not just as a portrait album for current or future use. Wow, that many already? It seems we take pleasure on the same hobby, creating characters. Although I don't think I'm anywhere near that number of characters, I still have more than I should...complete with background and justification of stats and class.;p

• EnterHaerDalisEnterHaerDalis Member Posts: 813
    These are just simply incredible...

Kurumi is legend. Thanks for the inspiration to play on my friend :)

please never stop making these. If you could produce male portraits of equal quality...my god..
  • CoM_SolaufeinCoM_Solaufein Member Posts: 2,607
    A favorite of mine.
    Kurumi said:

- - - - - - UPDATED: 2013.01.18 - - - - - -

- 1 new portrait (Alina) added

• KushuKushu Member Posts: 70
    I am absolutely FLOORED.
    Beautifully done. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
    fredamora said:

Oh i see...you use those in the website for your existing in-game characters, not just as a portrait album for current or future use. Wow, that many already? It seems we take pleasure on the same hobby, creating characters. Although I don't think I'm anywhere near that number of characters, I still have more than I should...complete with background and justification of stats and class.;p

Ohyes.. I really think we share this "hobby".. as mentioned in another thread, I guess that I even spent more time creating/rolling chars (yes.. including background, too) than playing BGEE :) !!!
  • SpaceInvaderSpaceInvader Member Posts: 2,125
    Wow, really impressive!
    If only there could be such high quality pictures for male characters... (hint hint hint!)