Skip to content

[MOD] "Beta" 38 Subraces for BG:EE - 0.87 - Updated - 3/11/2013

1235»

Comments

• SrenSren Member Posts: 24
    hopefully someone is still watching this thread that can answer my question. I can't find Innesdav. I created a brand new character and went left to where I found him when I had this working on my old computer 3 or 4 years ago and he's not there. I'm running Windows 10. I ran the installer and the files for Innesdav and the races are in the override folder. My other mods in BG1EE are very few: Six's kitpack, Song and Silence, BG1 NPC project, and BG2 Tweaks
  • SpindlyJohnnySpindlyJohnny Member Posts: 1
    Not to necro an old, old thread, but I'm new to the modding scene and I'm having a lot of trouble trying to install this mod. One second it wants me to put "dialogue.tlk" in the folder and then as soon as I do that it tells me not to install it in the main directory, but then it can't find the directory and then it wants "setup-subrace.tp2" but still won't install even when they're in the same folder I'm just a sad little dumb who can't understand and I just wanted one of my party members to be a drow.
  • ALIENALIEN Member Posts: 1,270
    @SpindlyJohnny Don't use this mod unless you wan't to have all romances disabled.
  • Wise_GrimwaldWise_Grimwald Member Posts: 3,848
    edited November 2020
    Just wondering is this mod basically like FinnJOs mod rewritten for EE or is it fundamentally different?

EDIT

Having read through the posts it is fundamentally different.

I have noticed that questions asked aren't being answered so assume that the mod or at least this thread is no longer being maintained.

If I am wrong, please post to say so.
  • EzakimakeEzakimake Member Posts: 7
    Anyone link for this one? i can't find anywhere working link for this mod :(

to be honest i can't find any working mods for new races in BG:EE / BG2:EE
    (only one from ee mod setup tool) & FinnJOs
    Comrades help me pls :)
  • EndarireEndarire Member Posts: 1,512
    @Ezakimake
    This is the newest version of the Subraces mod but by a different author. More specifically, it's a different take on the notion of subraces in the BG series and by a different author, meaning stats are different and this author didn't focus on implementing the original author's vision.
    Necromanx2Ezakimake
  • EzakimakeEzakimake Member Posts: 7
    @Endarire Bless you good men :D
    This the one i was talking about that i got from mod setup tool.... it's superb i even made Amateur translation on Polish for my players....but i Need MORE .....MORE >:D