Skip to content

[MOD] More Style for Mages (v1.56)

1121314151618»

Comments

• PeccaPecca Member Posts: 2,185
    They do the same as PC familiars from "customizable familiars" option e.g. have some spells/thieving abilities and scale with levels a bit.
  • ktchongktchong Member Posts: 88
    edited February 16
    Pecca wrote: »
    VISUAL TWEAKS FOR ROBES

Robe tweaks section doesn't add new items, but only tweaks existing robes. It gives them the ability to switch between all three possible visual types (no hood and no cape, no hood with cape, hooded with cape) via item abilities. Every robe then looks as original by default, but has two item abilities, which can change their looks to the other 2 visual types. This allows to set the favourite look for your wizard (and overcome some graphical glitches - elven female horribly colored leg comes to mind...).

Robe tweaks come in two versions. One version keeps all original set colors of robes and the other removes them, which makes them use character's colors instead.

Note, that as a side effect, I had to make all robes automatically identified.

This component patches the mage robes, so it is compatible with mods that alter them. You must install this mod after such mods, however.

How can I switch between the visual types? Which robes are tweaked?

I clicked on Knave's Robe and Traveler's Robe, which were worn by party members at the time. The item menus for those robes did not show the "ABILITIES" button at the bottom. A screenshot is attached.

I installed component no. 15 (i.e., Add robe tweaks -> Add robes with original colorsets) from the mod version 1.57.

ex3sgimb5j0r.jpg

• PeccaPecca Member Posts: 2,185
    @ktchong change visual via item ability icon on actionbar.
  • ktchongktchong Member Posts: 88
    edited February 17
    Pecca wrote: »
    @ktchong change visual via item ability icon on actionbar.
    Got it, that worked. Thanks.

IMO, the mod component should add an "ABILITIES" button in the item menu as well, (i.e., a screenshot is attached below, in which the button is circled in red.) That is how items with selectable abilities work in the game; the item abilities can be selected either from the item menu or action bar.

oevtynt44y0q.jpg