Skip to content

Patch status

Comments

• rathlordrathlord Member Posts: 171
    So, all the excitement set aside for now (nope, can't do it: WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!) sorry, back on task:

When can we expect the patch to be hitting our computers?
  • pekirtpekirt Member Posts: 111
    Congrats! Now I can go back to ruining my real-life career. WOOT!
  • IchigoRXCIchigoRXC Member Posts: 1,001
    Oh Illydyth, you just have to poke the bear don't you... goodness me :P
  • Son_of_ImoenSon_of_Imoen Member Posts: 1,806
    Let's quote @Alora:

HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY

*Son_of_Imoen does a sommersault in the room.
  • Ok i never comment but this this is comment worthy! Yip to the ie!! Three Cheers For Beamdog!! Five For Baldur's Gate! 6 for the new patch when it arrives! and 10 for Minsc and Boo who's "butt kicking for goodness" probably helped to save the day!!
  • IchigoRXCIchigoRXC Member Posts: 1,001
    Everyone knows it was in fact TIAX who saved the day.
  • JairyannaJairyanna Member Posts: 209
    ... ... yyyyyYYYYAAAAAAAAYYYYYyyyy ...

*ahem* ... As you were.
  • NecdilzorNecdilzor Member Posts: 278
    edited August 2013
    OH YEAH!!! I just figured out BG:EE returned, and it's not even close to April's Fools!! So glad so glad so glad so glad.... please don't release the patch when I have exams ^^ Oh well... I'm playing anyway :P
  • wojtekwojtek Member Posts: 311
    Cerevant said:

We are back to working on the patch with the full team. Work never really stopped on it, but resources were limited and we didn't have time from the people we needed to address the last few show-stoppers.

Go take a look at the first post in this thread again - this is going to be a big update. We've closed another pile of tickets since then, but there is still some work to be done.

So, please be patient. We want to get this out as much as you want to get it.

of course we will wait as we always do , but please just tell us if it is matter of a next few days or a few weeks

• HootHoot Member Posts: 40
    YEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BUDDDDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

That is all.
  • cbones9889cbones9889 Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 41
    Boo to the rescue!!!!!
  • SublimeBWSublimeBW Member Posts: 42
    Anyone else find it a bit funny that this news happened to drop on the zero week of the Murder in Baldur's Gate encounters?

Side note, when I got my materials for the kick off encounter for the Murder in Baldur's Gate I went into a super nerdgasim when I saw the statue of Minsc & Boo included on the map.
  • RadwulfRadwulf Member Posts: 49
    Does anyone know whether the Linux version is formally in the works? The most I've seen is a non-committal tweet about there being progress. At this rate it might be released after BGEE2 if at all.
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    We have the rights to develop it, but we haven't made any official statements about whether or not we intend to do so.
  • CerevantCerevant Member Posts: 2,314
    The only thing that was ever said about a Linux version was a tweet that Beamdog got the rights to produce one. There is nothing new to announce.
  • simichsimich Member Posts: 13
    Wow, this is simply awesome. Happiness all over the place :) Congrats to everyone!
  • ChackChack Member Posts: 23
    I don't check the forum for a couple of days and this happens? Great news, patiently waiting for the patch and bg2ee :-)
  • BaldurdashBaldurdash Member Posts: 2
    The whole kerfuffle was over a new 4th level spell: Summon Lawyer. When cast, the game stops.
  • bardezbardez Member Posts: 41
    Congrats!
  • BelegCuthalionBelegCuthalion Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 453
    yay!

(so: why is it back? what happened?)
  • SixheadeddogSixheadeddog Member Posts: 197
    edited August 2013
    You guys can't see it from over there, but allow me to assure you that I am totally doing my "I told you so" dance right now.

It's awesome. You're missing out.
    I never knew about that comic, looks nice! :D
  • moody_magemoody_mage Member Posts: 2,054
    @Necdilzor, you don't know about OOTS? It's pretty much of of the main reasons I go onto the internet - THAT'S HOW AWESOME IT IS!
    edited August 2013
    @decado I read 66 strips now, and it's awesome so far! This thread is turning to be miraculous for me! :D
  • moody_magemoody_mage Member Posts: 2,054
    @Necdilzor - I'm really quite jealous, I'd love to re-read them all anew.
This discussion has been closed.