Skip to content

So I finally got a chance to play the original game "The Witcher"

124»

Comments

• ImperatorImperator Member Posts: 154

@Kitteh_On_A_Cloud
    And, I'm cinical because I'm living in most absurd european country there is.

Vatican? That would make meeting girls a bit hard, your Holiness.
  • O_BruceO_Bruce Member Posts: 2,790
    Oh no, Vatican doesn't even come cloese :p
    Thank you, you made my day.
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    @Kitteh_On_A_Cloud I got thehat AFTER writing that, and I knew that none of you, mortals, would ever try to understand what I was saying. As I said, you look at it, but you see nothing.
    Also, have in mind I am the one affecting the hat and not otherwise, because I am the Lord of Chaos.
  • NonnahswriterNonnahswriter Member Posts: 2,520

@Kitteh_On_A_Cloud
    I did. There are two problems, thought. First, girls doesn't care for a nice men. Second, advice to just being yourself when just being yourself doesn't work is a bad kind of advice.

I'm a girl, and I like nice men...
    @Nonnahswriter and if I were a girl I would do too!
    By the way, LADY DON'T MIND, NO NO NO!!!!!
  • Kitteh_On_A_CloudKitteh_On_A_Cloud Member Posts: 1,629

@Kitteh_On_A_Cloud
    I did. There are two problems, thought. First, girls doesn't care for a nice men. Second, advice to just being yourself when just being yourself doesn't work is a bad kind of advice.

I'm a girl, and I like nice men...
    Me too. Looks disappear over time. Money can't buy happiness. Call me cheesy, but I'd rather have an average-looking man with flaws than an ubermensch with godly looks andendless wealth. The latter just seems so...boring...to me. Believe me, I totally fell for looks in my first relationship. Turns out I got mentally manipulated. I now know better where to put my values. And I got a perfect imperfect boyfriend now. ;)
    edited December 2013
    @Kitteh_On_A_Cloud I don't too much for money, since money can't buy me love.
  • Kitteh_On_A_CloudKitteh_On_A_Cloud Member Posts: 1,629
    CrevsDaak said:

@Kitteh_On_A_Cloud I don't too much for money, since money can't buy me love.

'What is love? Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more...'