Skip to content

During our wait

124»

Comments

• elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,317
    bengoshi said:

TJ_Hooker said:

A hero to sort out legal problems? Damn it, where's Harvey Birdman when you need him?

We need Doctor Who, and quickly!
    Couldn't the Doctor just go forward in time and then come back and tells us when the problem will be resolved? Assuming of course doing so doesn't cause giant pterodactyl/reaper monsters to come and kill us all (I say its worth the risk!) :p
  • ChildofBhaal599ChildofBhaal599 Member Posts: 1,781

I think I might try to actually beat a Command and Conquer game. I just get like the seventh or eighth mission in a campaign and just can't get past it...Though my favorite C&C game would have to be between Red Alert 2 and Command and Conquer 3.

Your making me want to play my c&c 3. I wonder if online is still supported for Xbox, but this is ea we are talking about :(
    Probably, but I've always felt that c&c was weird on a console. I had a red alert expansion for the Ps one. That was some fun stuff. I had this one skirmish map that I would play over and over again. Also my first experience of seeing C&C was my dad playing it on the ps one. Sadly I didn't get to play that one on the account I was to young.
    it isn't too weird after you get used to them on console. i never truly mastered them, but my cousin was so good that i was watching him play and i couldn't keep up with everything he was setting up to build. i am not saying i am bad, but not nearly that fast.
  • DrugarDrugar Member Posts: 1,566

I started messing with NWN2. Maybe it is because I started playing BG again (unbeatable) but I just cannot cope with the story for this game.

The start of the game is passable, but I found there's two massive luls in storytelling that really shouldn't have been there (Neverwinter crimefighting and Old Owl Well).
    Get through those and the game picks up, the last third is really quite good. And Mask of the Betrayer is just good all around.
  • WanderonWanderon Member Posts: 1,418
    Drugar said:

I started messing with NWN2. Maybe it is because I started playing BG again (unbeatable) but I just cannot cope with the story for this game.

The start of the game is passable, but I found there's two massive luls in storytelling that really shouldn't have been there (Neverwinter crimefighting and Old Owl Well).
    Get through those and the game picks up, the last third is really quite good. And Mask of the Betrayer is just good all around.
    I started MOTB today with a rogue1/ranger X - the barrows were easy (hardcore) but took 2 reloads to finish the theatre without cheese... just picked up Gann...

• mch202mch202 Member Posts: 1,455
    I just finished Operation Flashpoint: Red Hammer ( 2001 ), I think I will move on to ArmA II now.

• ChildofBhaal599ChildofBhaal599 Member Posts: 1,781
    @Cheesebelly sorry this is random i just remember talking about dark souls here with you. now that i have it from the summer sale, i tried to play it but it tells me i can't sign in and save. how did you get around all that. i know that you are playing it and many of the other places i checked for an answer the threads were abandoned before a resolution seems to have been found. i got windows live marketplace, but there is a windows live id thing that can't even ever seem to install.
  • ajwzajwz Member Posts: 4,122
    It requires GFWL to run. GFWL really genuinely, no joking around, totally SUCKS. Like REALLY SUCKS.
    This is likely one of a trillion bugs or problems with GFWL, and there is likely very little you can do about it except trying to reinstall the game and or any GFWL components that you can find buried somewhere in your operation system. They will never get round to fixing it so don't bother waiting.
  • shawneshawne Member Posts: 3,239
    Just finished the "core" modules of NWN1, and I have to say that "Hordes of the Underdark" is by far the best of the three. :)

I have about a dozen additional modules installed, but I think I'll stick with the ones explicitly set on Faerun before moving onto NWN2: "Pirates of the Sword Coast", "Wyvern Crown of Cormyr", "Darkness over Daggerford" and "Infinite Dungeons".