Skip to content

Baldur's Gate II Tweak Pack v12 Available for Download

2»

Comments

• DuchessOfKvetchDuchessOfKvetch Member Posts: 25
    Color me confused, but I need help locating the right file. The download link in the OP no longer works, and if I just go to the G3 site's "Downloads" area, there are several very similarly named files, all by CamDawg:

BG2 Fix Pack (I do not even know why this mod has BG2 in the name, so this could still be the desired file)
    BG2 Tweak Pack (same name as thread, but v16?)
    BG1 Tweaks

Also, the listed version of these do not match the "v12" hinted at in the thread title. I think that I need BG2 Tweak Pack, but if so, can someone update the OP?
  • AstroBryGuyAstroBryGuy Member Posts: 3,437
    If you are playing an Enhanced Edition game, you want BG2 Tweaks. BG2 Tweaks actually works on BG2, BGT, Tutu, IWD-in-BG2, BGEE, BG2EE, and IWDEE. :sunglasses:

http://gibberlings3.net/forums/index.php?app=downloads&showcat=38

BG2 Fixpack is a collection of fixes for the original BG2 game (and BGT). BG1 Fixpack is for original BG1/TotSC.

• Monkeyboy888888Monkeyboy888888 Member Posts: 10
    I have the BG2 tweaks pack installed, with shapeshifter rebalancing. I just started my first ever BG:EE games as a shapeshifter, but the shapechange appears to be bugged. When I right-click it for a description, I get the description for barkskin, and if I try to 'cast' it, I just get an'Invalid 52637' error message. Anyone know if this is a known issue, or if there's a fix for it?