Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Icewind Dale question

EnterHaerDalisEnterHaerDalis Member Posts: 812
edited August 2013 in Off-Topic
So it's been a longgg time since I've touched my Icewind Dale save game and I have a bit of an issue.

I left off being teleported from Lonelywood to Maluradek, but I can't figure out how to go backwards from Lonelywood. I just finished the entire trials of the luremaster portion of the game and now I guess I'm going to tackle the heart of winter portion. Taking a look at the Gamebanshee section, I didn't actually finish the core IWD areas. I'm pretty sure the last place I was was an area called the "Transition Area" in Wyrms Tooth. For some reason I got side stepped and went to Lonelywood and ended up on a different tangent

My question is this : How do I get back to Wyrms Tooth and finish the rest of the original story from Lonelywood? I can only access the Barbarian Camp. I feel so noob playing this game lol

Comments