Skip to content

[Spoilers!] The long avaited Major update 15.11.2013 All you wanted to know about Hexxat

Comments

• LuigirulesLuigirules Member Posts: 419
    Yikes. First it was Hexxy Cyrus...

and now we have Wombexxat.

(I think. My knowledge of animals isn't exactly encyclopedic).
  • MermidionMermidion Member Posts: 69
    Dee said:

All joking aside, my comment in the Ask Us Anything thread was serious. She's a thief with no kit.

But she's got a few tricks up her sleeves, don't you worry.

I#am probatly not the first to mention this but from this sentence i get the feeling that she is yet another Baal Spawn

• shawneshawne Member Posts: 3,239
    @Eudaemonium: Given the lengths the devs went to in order to avoid talking about her, my guess is that any file that could provide that kind of information (DIALOG.TLK, or her .CRE file) will be held back during pre-loading.
  • EudaemoniumEudaemonium Member Posts: 3,199
    shawne said:

@Eudaemonium: Given the lengths the devs went to in order to avoid talking about her, my guess is that any file that could provide that kind of information (DIALOG.TLK, or her .CRE file) will be held back during pre-loading.

Part of me hopes this is true (because I have no strength of will), but Coriander said her precognition badge competition would only run until pre- loading, which leads me to suspect that there will be *some* info in the pre-load.
  • zerckanzerckan Member Posts: 178
    edited November 2013
    She is one of the clones in Irenicus dungeon.
    Source of info: Voices
    Coriander said:

I don't know what sort of spoilers will end up in the preload data. Maybe the preload data will all be lies. Will it? I'm not saying it will.

That would be incredibly, incredibly funny. Like if it included fake CRE files for her and everything.
  • CoM_SolaufeinCoM_Solaufein Member Posts: 2,607
    Ha!
  • onanonan Member Posts: 223
    Coriander said:

I don't know what sort of spoilers will end up in the preload data. Maybe the preload data will all be lies. Will it? I'm not saying it will.

Yes but what about the Law?!

• RedGuardRedGuard Member Posts: 672
    Pre-loading cake?
  • shawneshawne Member Posts: 3,239

That would be incredibly, incredibly funny. Like if it included fake CRE files for her and everything.

Not so funny if you had to re-download the "actual" data at launch, of course. :)
    shawne said:

Not so funny if you had to re-download the "actual" data at launch, of course. :)
    Well, CRE files are pretty small so it wouldn't really be much extra on top of whatever files we'll ahve to download anyway.
  • Are there any files about Hexxat in the pre-load? I want to be spoiled please!
  • jankieljankiel Member Posts: 127
    Sad panda is sad.
  • I will wait.......

* pulls his hair out * And try to continu programming to meet my to tight deadlines
  • Yes i have seen Hexxy Mwohahahahaha but I m not telling anything
    Spoiler lovers united!

Hexxy is ***** and ***** and the skills and attributes are *******

She starts nice And I love EE
    [Post redacted for reasons of National Security]

She's a star then? Or rather an asterisk.
    edited November 2013

onan said:

She's Asterix!!?

onan said:

She's Asterix!!?

Let's just be grateful that she's not Obelix.
  • RedGuardRedGuard Member Posts: 672
    With it being so close I feel like I'm on tenderhooks just waiting for Friday to roll round.