Skip to content

[Spoilers!] The long avaited Major update 15.11.2013 All you wanted to know about Hexxat

Comments

• SpungiSpungi Member Posts: 219
    Ooooook! ... Yeah, that was quite the twist! :)
  • tennisgolfbolltennisgolfboll Member Posts: 457
    Alittle to much twilight and xena teenage boy girl on girl fantasy for me. Liked the twist though
  • shawneshawne Member Posts: 3,239
    Jalily said:

shawne said:

@Messi: From what I've seen, Dorn actually has "Schrodinger's Sexuality" - if you romance him as a woman, he's straight, and vice-versa. :)

He's definitely bi. In BG:EE, he says Kryll is a former lover, and in BGII:EE, there is a conversation that references his attraction to men. This all happens regardless of the PC's gender.
    I stand corrected. :)
  • zerckanzerckan Member Posts: 178
    Can anyone spoil location of Dorn in bg2:EE?
  • ManchildKartManchildKart Member Posts: 208
    zerckan said:

Can anyone spoil location of Dorn in bg2:EE?

Temple District near the Temple of the Radiant Heart

• sunset00sunset00 Member Posts: 310
    edited November 2013
    @Spungi Post-Dragomir's Tomb, Hexxat's quest should begin 7 days from when she joined you, in Athkatla at night. :) (...) Poke around the graveyard district. You'll know once you find it, and things get much more interesting from there :)
    Hehe... (for other people around..*)^) ..that + a few others hints before... i don't know why, but the more it goes, the more i have the intuition the whole 'arc' is around smthg a little like what we could see in games like skyrim (or i don't remember which others); some kind of skills with bonus nights/days, if you see what i mean (i sure see what i mean at least, already that.. *)) ).. ^^ *))..just here, put to the next level, as we may say lol.. ^^
    I especially noticed that little new item in the bg2ee new items thread (thx ajwz!) ;
    Cloak of Dragonmir (Allows ***** to travel in the sunlight at -6str -4dex -2int -2wis -2cha) - Dragomir the red in dragomir's tomb

Doesn't she already wear a very special little amulet she doesn't like to show btw?.. *)
    ... yes, i feel it more&more coming 'big as an house' (an expression here *) ).... could be an excellent & original thing.. with its very high highlights..but also some real..'little minor' annoyances *) .. but could be, if that, for sure, quite original and..special to play in a team too.. *))

PS:
    Btw.. for that erzatz (no, Hezzat, sorry )) ) ... did not you see her official pic presentation at the very beginning of BG2EE (along with the usual ones for Dorn/Neera/Rasaad other new NPCs?).. i guess that is summing it all a little too, no ?.. yes, definitively smthg unusual there.. but whaaaat?... 0*;))
    Post edited by sunset00 on
  • marcerormarceror Member Posts: 577
    edited November 2013
    Temple District. Looking at temple of the radiant heart according to the first game screen.

Not sure this needs to be considered a spoiler since we are told the location of each new NPC when we click on their description I'm the game menu.
  • sunset00sunset00 Member Posts: 310
    edited November 2013
    @zerckan
    yes, Temple District, that's explained also a little why in the manual ;
    "After taking bloody vengeance on those who left him to pay for their crimes, Dorn wandered the
    Sword Coast doing Ur-Gothoz's bidding, which led to him lurking outside the
    High Hall of the Radiant Heart in Athkatla."
    so i guess not a big spoiler either, that.
    .. ;)
  • tennisgolfbolltennisgolfboll Member Posts: 457
    Always wanted a female thief in bg 2 that my male dwarf could romance. They got it almost right.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited November 2013
    @Jalily (I figured this is an appropriate enough place)

With Hexxat should you be able to

dual class her to a fighter since she has 20 strength? or is her dual class button being lit up a bug?

If its already been answered I apologize.

Edit: Looked internally and I think I now know the answer :)
  • Papy_SilkPapy_Silk Member Posts: 44
    Well. That was really rude and cruel. I was actually loving Clara pretty much. è_é Now I'm forced to mod the game and create an NPC named Clara. GG WP. As if I had not enough work already. è_é
  • byrne20byrne20 Member Posts: 503
    @Papy_silk
    Yeah agree! really liked her :(
    Well, if you're lucky, this project might interest me long enough so I finish it. :] Actress means... Bard, right ? I guess she'll be a bard then. Should I create an "actress" kit of bard ? :D
  • HandofTyrHandofTyr Member Posts: 106
    Tangent. Is vampirism some kind of trigger you can ee keep onto a pc? Or maybe even legit acquire otherwise? I noticed in the items listing thread it looked like there were two protect vampire from sun options. Daywalker time! They need to allow custom sound sets so I can get some Snipes going. Too bad for hexxat that she be gettin' staked.

OOOH can you make her explode if you remove the protective item and go into the sun?

• rdarkenrdarken Member Posts: 660
    I have to stop reading this thread. I can't resist the spoilers.
  • SharnSharn Member Posts: 188
    Ah well, my good aligned pc will continue to be forever alone I guess, seems like an interesting character if I do an evil PC.
    edited November 2013
    By the way, I'm not native english. What's the meaning of "working on her back" ? Being a prostitute ?
  • SharnSharn Member Posts: 188
    Yes
  • MornmagorMornmagor Member Posts: 1,160
    edited November 2013
    I have mixed feelings about Hexxat.

She's a walking contradiction so far, and her stats... whatever.

Oh well, i'll have to finish the whole questline to see what happens in end game as well.

Her orientation, i couldn't care less since i won't romance anyone, other than POWER \(O_O)/ !

P.S. Ok i admit, i am a LITTLE bit tempted to play as a female ;p
  • ManchildKartManchildKart Member Posts: 208
    Mornmagor said:

and her stats... whatever.

Keep playing ;)

• MornmagorMornmagor Member Posts: 1,160

Mornmagor said:

and her stats... whatever.

Keep playing ;)

Let me rephrase, i meant her real stats :p
  • wojtekwojtek Member Posts: 311
    yes hexxat lesbian . lame
  • SindyanSindyan Member Posts: 146
    Is she truly neutral evil and what is her real stats (ipad playet trying to plan his party)
  • shawneshawne Member Posts: 3,239
    @Sindyan:

Yes, she's truly Neutral Evil. There's a bit of a trick with her stats - she's forced to wear a certain item outdoors/during the day that has massive penalties, so when you're wandering in the wilderness her stats are 14/16/14/12/10/14. But if you remove that item when she's indoors/at night... well. Let's just say the results are impressive. :)
  • SCARY_WIZARDSCARY_WIZARD Member Posts: 1,438
    Papy_Silk said:

Well. That was really rude and cruel. I was actually loving Clara pretty much. è_é Now I'm forced to mod the game and create an NPC named Clara. GG WP. As if I had not enough work already. è_é
    Me, too. ;___;
    Papy_Silk said:

Well, if you're lucky, this project might interest me long enough so I finish it. :] Actress means... Bard, right ? I guess she'll be a bard then. Should I create an "actress" kit of bard ? :D
    Yay!
  • SindyanSindyan Member Posts: 146
    shawne said:

@Sindyan:

Yes, she's truly Neutral Evil. There's a bit of a trick with her stats - she's forced to wear a certain item outdoors/during the day that has massive penalties, so when you're wandering in the wilderness her stats are 14/16/14/12/10/14. But if you remove that item when she's indoors/at night... well. Let's just say the results are impressive. :)

Thank you :) perfect!
  • SCARY_WIZARDSCARY_WIZARD Member Posts: 1,438
    This is my reaction after the interaction with Minsc: "Oh god my sides.".
  • So I guess it really is a Bug that you can get into the Dual Class menu but cant actually choose to dual her once inside the menu?
    Would really liked to get dual her into a fighter ...
  • JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    edited November 2013

So I guess it really is a Bug that you can get into the Dual Class menu but cant actually choose to dual her once inside the menu?
    Would really liked to get dual her into a fighter ...

She's not meant to be dualable. I could've sworn we fixed the button. O_o;
    Well, working on it. Right now she's more like a cleric/thief than a bard, but depending on technical problems, that might change to a single-class thief or a bard. As much as I'd like to have a female bard with a decent kit, I think the very special cleric/thief kit I imagined might work a lot better with her... Well... Strange personnality.