Skip to content

Your BG2 EE Party

124»

Comments

• shawneshawne Member Posts: 3,239
    Kaigen said:

Personally, I'm looking forward to finding out. If they fight each other, I can always sub in someone else and see the rest of the new NPC material later.

Assuming the break triggers sooner rather than later, I imagine Dorn would win that fight easily enough...
  • RyofuRyofu Member Posts: 268
    PC- Half Orc Fighter/Thief or maybe just Fighter
    Jaheira
    Viconia
    Aerie
    Neera
    (the new female romancable thief)

Add in the Multiple romance mod (which i hope works with BG2EE) otherwise alot of shadowkeeping is in order and have 5 concurrent romances for my Half Orc player and his Harem :)
  • BasillicumBasillicum Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 400
    Ryofu said:

PC- Half Orc Fighter/Thief or maybe just Fighter
    Jaheira
    Viconia
    Aerie
    Neera
    (the new female romancable thief)

Add in the Multiple romance mod (which i hope works with BG2EE) otherwise alot of shadowkeeping is in order and have 5 concurrent romances for my Half Orc player and his Harem :)

So you're playing a half orc version of Barney Stinson? I mean, the ultimate "move" for him has to be using Shadow Keeper to edit the rules.
    who is barney stinson?
  • CorvinoCorvino Member Posts: 2,269
    You must learn the ancient and sacred art of Google-Fu, @Ryofu. To do this you must travel to a monastery on a secluded mountain and learn its secrets at the feet of a venerable master. Once you are adept you can find the secrets of the world with a flick of your fingertips, and can travel from village to village using this power to fight crime.

But yeah, Barney Stinson's a character from "How I met your Mother". He's a self-satisfied businessman who pretty much has Satyriasis. Unless you have a very good vocabulary this word is the first step on your mythic journey to become a Google-Fu master.
  • BasillicumBasillicum Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 400
    In other words, he's a pickup artist.
    but but the journey to being a Google-Fu master feels so long and distant, i am filled with doubt that i am not worthy to embark on such a difficult and epic quest.