Ability Scores:
    Strength- 12
    Dexterity- 14
    Constitution- 14
    Intelligence- 16
    Wisdom- 14
    Charisma- 15

Did get two x's in sorcerer though.

I'll try and play this character on my next run!
  • starskystarsky Member Posts: 44
    Awesome test lol..

I Am A: Neutral Good Human Sorcerer (4th Level)

Ability Scores:

Strength-13

Dexterity-16

Constitution-16

Intelligence-15

Wisdom-16

Charisma-16

Alignment:
    Neutral Good A neutral good character does the best that a good person can do. He is devoted to helping others. He works with kings and magistrates but does not feel beholden to them. Neutral good is the best alignment you can be because it means doing what is good without bias for or against order. However, neutral good can be a dangerous alignment when it advances mediocrity by limiting the actions of the truly capable.

Race:
    Humans are the most adaptable of the common races. Short generations and a penchant for migration and conquest have made them physically diverse as well. Humans are often unorthodox in their dress, sporting unusual hairstyles, fanciful clothes, tattoos, and the like.

Class:
    Sorcerers are arcane spellcasters who manipulate magic energy with imagination and talent rather than studious discipline. They have no books, no mentors, no theories just raw power that they direct at will. Sorcerers know fewer spells than wizards do and acquire them more slowly, but they can cast individual spells more often and have no need to prepare their incantations ahead of time. Also unlike wizards, sorcerers cannot specialize in a school of magic. Since sorcerers gain their powers without undergoing the years of rigorous study that wizards go through, they have more time to learn fighting skills and are proficient with simple weapons. Charisma is very important for sorcerers; the higher their value in this ability, the higher the spell level they can cast.

Find out What Kind of Dungeons and Dragons Character Would You Be?, courtesy of Easydamus (e-mail)

• AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    I Am A: Neutral Good Human Bard/Wizard (3rd/2nd Level)

Ability Scores:

Strength-14

Dexterity-16

Constitution-15

Intelligence-15

Wisdom-13

Charisma-14

Alignment:
    Neutral Good A neutral good character does the best that a good person can do. He is devoted to helping others. He works with kings and magistrates but does not feel beholden to them. Neutral good is the best alignment you can be because it means doing what is good without bias for or against order. However, neutral good can be a dangerous alignment when it advances mediocrity by limiting the actions of the truly capable.

Race:
    Humans are the most adaptable of the common races. Short generations and a penchant for migration and conquest have made them physically diverse as well. Humans are often unorthodox in their dress, sporting unusual hairstyles, fanciful clothes, tattoos, and the like.

Primary Class:
    Bards often serve as negotiators, messengers, scouts, and spies. They love to accompany heroes (and villains) to witness heroic (or villainous) deeds firsthand, since a bard who can tell a story from personal experience earns renown among his fellows. A bard casts arcane spells without any advance preparation, much like a sorcerer. Bards also share some specialized skills with rogues, and their knowledge of item lore is nearly unmatched. A high Charisma score allows a bard to cast high-level spells.

Secondary Class:
    Wizards are arcane spellcasters who depend on intensive study to create their magic. To wizards, magic is not a talent but a difficult, rewarding art. When they are prepared for battle, wizards can use their spells to devastating effect. When caught by surprise, they are vulnerable. The wizard's strength is her spells, everything else is secondary. She learns new spells as she experiments and grows in experience, and she can also learn them from other wizards. In addition, over time a wizard learns to manipulate her spells so they go farther, work better, or are improved in some other way. A wizard can call a familiar- a small, magical, animal companion that serves her. With a high Intelligence, wizards are capable of casting very high levels of spells.

Find out What Kind of Dungeons and Dragons Character Would You Be?, courtesy of Easydamus (e-mail)

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
    Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (22)
    Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (27)
    Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (21)
    Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
    True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (19)
    Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
    Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXX (8)
    Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
    Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXX (7)

Law & Chaos:
    Law ----- XXXXXXX (7)
    Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
    Chaos --- XXXXXX (6)

Good & Evil:
    Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
    Neutral - XXXXXXX (7)
    Evil ---- X (1)

Race:
    Human ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
    Dwarf ---- XXXXXX (6)
    Elf ------ XXXXXXXXXX (10)
    Gnome ---- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
    Halfling - XXXXXXXXXX (10)
    Half-Elf - XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
    Half-Orc - (0)

Class:
    Barbarian - (-6)
    Bard ------ XXXXXX (6)
    Cleric ---- (-6)
    Druid ----- (0)
    Fighter --- XX (2)
    Monk ------ (-25)
    Paladin --- (-19)
    Ranger ---- (0)
    Rogue ----- (0)
    Sorcerer -- (0)
    Wizard ---- XXXXXX (6)
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    A bard... A BARD! I have not a creative mummified bone in my body!

I am an obvious Multiclass fighter/Mage/thief !

A bard...

*Anduin storms off and acts all un-bard like... accidentally showing off his well developed acting skills... DOH!*
  • simplessimples Member Posts: 540
    So just started playing my "pre-made" char, rolled a lucky 88, so bumped my charisma up to 18 and also made him a half-elf because human sprites look ridiculously buff and got killed by Shank. So there we go.
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    @simples I to have made characters with my stats(9str 6con 15dex 16int 14wis 12cha) and have died a lot.
    Done Mage, sorcerer and jester. Really, really loved the way the jester sounded in my mind, like a cross between the joker and the doctor. What I want to be when i grow up;)
    So I reloaded the auto-save and just rested at Feldeposte's.. actually having quite a good time role-playing this, it seems worth it to be honest (although my base AC is crap etc). Seems like a challenge after fifteen or so years ;)
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    I keep getting cleric! Rrrrrrrrr..... I think it to closely connects the religion and theology questions to class, but other than that, a very good, detailed quiz.

I got neutral good (I consider myself chaotic good)
    Str 10 (I figure 9)
    9 con (I think 6 or 7)
    17 dex(HA! Yeah right people. This is what you get from an opinion based test. Someone needs to find an actual physical test.)
    16int (totally agree with any other test scores and IQ)
    16 wis(about right. I figure 14)
    11cha(maybe a little high, but about right.)
    Cleric(nope. Cleric/Mage maybe, but not straight cleric. I love mages. I would be a sorcerer but you have to be born with that.)
    Try it, I've already started caring about my mini me bard.
  • Night_WatchNight_Watch Member Posts: 514
    simples said:

Try it, I've already started caring about my mini me bard.

i started it too as well. as a fighter though the only weapons i know how to use irl is cutlery, and that's not an option =/ i suppose i can go w/ daggers O.o?

• BattlehamsterBattlehamster Member Posts: 298
    Shandyr said:

greckoboy said:

Ugh...time to click reroll until my eyes bleed (need a 93, hence my disbelief of the attributes) But which kit makes a good ranger/fighter/druid? I'm thinking maybe a stalker?

Isn't it 94? :O
    It was...and then I math-d wrong. xD
    Thought I would get the edit in before anyone noticed lol.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited September 2013
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • BattlehamsterBattlehamster Member Posts: 298
    Shandyr said:

Well uhm somehow I seem to have quoted wrongly...

So I guess we're even :P

Nope you got it right lol. You just quoted it in the 5 minutes it took me to edit - (Smartphones are anything but smart)
  • O_BruceO_Bruce Member Posts: 2,790
    Ultimate BS. Alligment that doesn't suit me + class I hate the most. "Sorcerers are arcane spellcasters who manipulate magic energy with imagination and talent rather than studious discipline." Well, I am like one of the least talented people in the entire world, so it's at least strange.

I Am A: True Neutral Human Sorcerer (2nd Level)

Ability Scores:

Strength-12

Dexterity-10

Constitution-13

Intelligence-12

Wisdom-12

Charisma-13

Alignment:
    True Neutral A true neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. He doesn't feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most true neutral characters exhibit a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality. Such a character thinks of good as better than evil after all, he would rather have good neighbors and rulers than evil ones. Still, he's not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way. Some true neutral characters, on the other hand, commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They see good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. They advocate the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run. True neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion. However, true neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it represents apathy, indifference, and a lack of conviction.

Race:

Class:
    Sorcerers are arcane spellcasters who manipulate magic energy with imagination and talent rather than studious discipline. They have no books, no mentors, no theories just raw power that they direct at will. Sorcerers know fewer spells than wizards do and acquire them more slowly, but they can cast individual spells more often and have no need to prepare their incantations ahead of time. Also unlike wizards, sorcerers cannot specialize in a school of magic. Since sorcerers gain their powers without undergoing the years of rigorous study that wizards go through, they have more time to learn fighting skills and are proficient with simple weapons. Charisma is very important for sorcerers; the higher their value in this ability, the higher the spell level they can cast.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
    Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)
    Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (20)
    Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (19)
    Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (23)
    True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (26)
    Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (25)
    Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXX (6)
    Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXX (9)
    Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXX (8)

Law & Chaos:
    Law ----- XXXXXX (6)
    Neutral - XXXXXXXXX (9)
    Chaos --- XXXXXXXX (8)

Good & Evil:
    Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
    Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)
    Evil ---- (0)

Race:
    Human ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
    Dwarf ---- XXXXXXXX (8)
    Elf ------ XXXXXX (6)
    Halfling - XXXXXXXX (8)
    Half-Elf - XXXXXXXXXX (10)
    Half-Orc - XXXX (4)

Class:
    Barbarian - (0)
    Bard ------ XX (2)
    Cleric ---- (-2)
    Druid ----- XX (2)
    Fighter --- (0)
    Monk ------ (-19)
    Paladin --- (-21)
    Ranger ---- (-4)
    Rogue ----- (-6)
    Sorcerer -- XXXX (4)
    Wizard ---- XX (2)
  • kaguanakaguana Member Posts: 1,328
    @ZelgadisGW If you hate it just do it again with different answers that maybe u could choose differently and then maybe you will get something else
  • TrexgodTrexgod Member Posts: 10
    edited September 2013
    I Am A: Lawful Good Human Ranger (1st Level)

Ability Scores:

Strength-12
    (Whoa didn't know I was that strong, although I secretly wanted 15)
    Dexterity-13
    (Lower than I would have thought, but I am planning to train myself in martial weapons, so that may improve along with strength)
    Constitution-11
    (HIts the spot)
    Intelligence-13
    (I only got that because the quiz doesn't take into account people who don't go to regular school example: me I am homeschooling)
    Wisdom-13
    (Thought it would be lower lol, I have less than average common sense)
    Charisma-13 (Good enough)

Alignment:
    Lawful Good A lawful good character acts as a good person is expected or required to act. He combines a commitment to oppose evil with the discipline to fight relentlessly. He tells the truth, keeps his word, helps those in need, and speaks out against injustice. A lawful good character hates to see the guilty go unpunished. Lawful good is the best alignment you can be because it combines honor and compassion. However, lawful good can be a dangerous alignment when it restricts freedom and criminalizes self-interest.
    (I AM NOT LAWFUL! I am more close to being in the middle of Neutral and Chaotic Good)

Race:

(I'd rather be an elf though!)
    Class:
    Rangers are skilled stalkers and hunters who make their home in the woods. Their martial skill is nearly the equal of the fighter, but they lack the latter's dedication to the craft of fighting. Instead, the ranger focuses his skills and training on a specific enemy a type of creature he bears a vengeful grudge against and hunts above all others. Rangers often accept the role of protector, aiding those who live in or travel through the woods. His skills allow him to move quietly and stick to the shadows, especially in natural settings, and he also has special knowledge of certain types of creatures. Finally, an experienced ranger has such a tie to nature that he can actually draw on natural power to cast divine spells, much as a druid does, and like a druid he is often accompanied by animal companions. A ranger's Wisdom score should be high, as this determines the maximum spell level that he can cast. (Fun fact: My first CHARNAME was a Ranger! Although I've been rolling out fighter/thieves recently)

All in all, it misses the bulls-eye by a hair's breadth although since I am still just 13 I have a lot of time to improve hehe
    Anyway is anyone gonna play what they roll? You could use IWD2 ya know.
    Post edited by Trexgod on
  • Montresor_SPMontresor_SP Member Posts: 2,208
    I am a:

Neutral Good Human Wizard (6th Level)

Ability Scores:
    Strength- 10
    Dexterity- 12
    Constitution- 12
    Intelligence- 16
    Wisdom- 12
    Charisma- 11

Alignment:
    Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)
    Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (24)
    Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (21)
    Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
    True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (22)
    Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (19)
    Lawful Evil ----- XXXX (4)
    Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
    Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXX (8)

Law & Chaos:
    Law ----- XXX (3)
    Neutral - XXXXXXXXXX (10)
    Chaos --- XXXXXXX (7)

Good & Evil:
    Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
    Evil ---- X (1)

Race:
    Dwarf ---- XXXXXX (6)
    Gnome ---- XXXXXXXX (8)
    Halfling - XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
    Half-Elf - XXXXXXXXXX (10)
    Half-Orc - XX (2)

Class:
    Barbarian - (-2)
    Bard ------ (-6)
    Cleric ---- (-4)
    Druid ----- XXXX (4)
    Fighter --- (0)
    Monk ------ (-17)
    Paladin --- (-23)
    Ranger ---- XXXX (4)
    Rogue ----- (-6)
    Sorcerer -- XX (2)
    Wizard ---- XXXXXX (6)
  • BelgarathMTHBelgarathMTH Member Posts: 5,653
    Anduin said:

A bard... A BARD! I have not a creative mummified bone in my body!

I am an obvious Multiclass fighter/Mage/thief !

A bard...

*Anduin storms off and acts all un-bard like... accidentally showing off his well developed acting skills... DOH!*

@Anduin, but, isn't that "needlessly complicated"?

See last line of this strip:

http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0050.html

• O_BruceO_Bruce Member Posts: 2,790
    @kaguana
    No point in it. Even when doing profesional psychological test you have to have some distanse to reccieved results. And this thing here is just a fan-test, that I'm pretty sure of it, is not normalized or tested for reliability. It's just made for fun.

Still, I hate the results. Whatever.
  • CorvinoCorvino Member Posts: 2,269
    It seems I'm a lawful good Halfling Mage/Sorcerer.

How could someone lawful be such an illegal race/class combo? The mind boggles.
  • kaguanakaguana Member Posts: 1,328
    @ZelgadisGW Well yeah it for fun for sure but results can be change by answering differently, still do as you like I just offer and if you don't like something even if it just for fun you should change it, but again do as you feel is right for you :)
  • OneAngryMushroomOneAngryMushroom Member Posts: 564
    Chaotic Neutral Human Bard/Sorcerer (1st/1st Level)

Ability Scores:
    Strength- 14
    Dexterity- 13
    Constitution- 16
    Intelligence- 15
    Wisdom- 15
    Charisma- 13

Bard. BARD! ARE YOU KIDDING ME! Well, at least I'm part useful. Probably take more levels as sorcerer as I get more exp.

[spoiler]
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
    Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)
    Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)
    Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
    Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (20)
    Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
    Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)
    Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (19)

Law & Chaos:
    Law ----- XXXX (4) #*&@ THE SYSTEM!
    Chaos --- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)

Good & Evil:
    Good ---- XXXXXXX (7)
    Neutral - XXXXXXXXX (9)
    Evil ---- XXXXXXXX (8)

Race:
    Dwarf ---- XXXXXXXX (8)
    Elf ------ XX (2)
    Halfling - XXXXXX (6)
    Half-Elf - XXXXXX (6)
    Half-Orc - XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)

Class:
    Barbarian - (0)
    Bard ------ XXXX (4)
    Cleric ---- (-4)
    Druid ----- (0)
    Fighter --- (0)
    Monk ------ (-27)
    Paladin --- (-21)
    Ranger ---- (-2)
    Rogue ----- XX (2)
    Sorcerer -- XXXX (4)
    Wizard ---- XX (2)
    [\spoiler]
  • Magnus_GrelichMagnus_Grelich Member Posts: 361
    Neutral Good Human Barbarian/Sorcerer (2nd/2nd Level)

Ability Scores:
    Strength- 13
    Dexterity- 13
    Constitution- 15
    Intelligence- 12
    Wisdom- 11
    Charisma- 12

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
    Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)
    Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (22)
    Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)
    Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
    True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (20)
    Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
    Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXX (7)
    Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
    Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXX (7)

Law & Chaos:
    Law ----- XXXXXX (6)
    Chaos --- XXXXXX (6)

Good & Evil:
    Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
    Evil ---- X (1)

Race:
    Dwarf ---- XXXXXXXX (8)
    Gnome ---- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
    Halfling - XXXXXXXX (8)
    Half-Elf - XXXXXXXXX (9)
    Half-Orc - XXXX (4)

Class:
    Barbarian - XXXX (4)
    Bard ------ XX (2)
    Cleric ---- (-6)
    Druid ----- (-2)
    Fighter --- (0)
    Monk ------ (-17)
    Paladin --- (-19)
    Ranger ---- (-4)
    Rogue ----- (-4)
    Sorcerer -- XXXX (4)
    Wizard ---- (0)

Not exactly what I expected, but interesting nonetheless.:D
  • TJ_HookerTJ_Hooker Member Posts: 2,438
    edited September 2013
    Seeing as how this is sort of turning into another "what are your stats?" threads, I'll leave this here, even though it doesn't actually do alignment. It's been a while since I took either that test or the easydamus one, but I seem to remember the angelfire one relying on subjective self-evaluation a little less, so I think of it as being a little bit more credible. Not to say that either test is very accurate.
  • LateralusLateralus Member Posts: 903
    99% of people are lawful good, including me. We like to think that we are wild and crazy chaotic neutrals but at the end of the day, you obeyed all the laws and tried your best, didn't you?
  • FinneousPJFinneousPJ Member Posts: 6,455
    I don't see how trying your best is lawful good. Also, loads of people break the law every day, speeding for example.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    You Are A:

Lawful Neutral Human Rogue (2nd Level)

Ability Scores:
    Strength- 9
    Dexterity- 14
    Constitution- 12
    Intelligence- 12
    Wisdom- 12
    Charisma- 11

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
    Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
    Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
    Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
    Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (21)
    Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)
    Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
    Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
    Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)

Law & Chaos:
    Law ----- XXXXXXXXX (9)
    Neutral - XXXXXXX (7)
    Chaos --- XXXXXX (6)

Good & Evil:
    Good ---- XXXXX (5)
    Evil ---- XXXXX (5)

Race:
    Human ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
    Dwarf ---- XXXXXX (6)
    Gnome ---- XXXXXXXX (8)
    Halfling - XXXXXXXXXX (10)
    Half-Elf - XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
    Half-Orc - XX (2)

Class:
    Barbarian - (-25)
    Bard ------ (-15)
    Cleric ---- XX (2)
    Druid ----- (-4)
    Fighter --- (-4)
    Monk ------ (-2)
    Paladin --- (-25)
    Ranger ---- XX (2)
    Rogue ----- XXXX (4)
    Sorcerer -- XX (2)
    Wizard ---- XX (2)
  • ShapiroKeatsDarkMageShapiroKeatsDarkMage Member Posts: 2,428
    edited September 2013
    Neutral Good Human Fighter/Sorcerer (1st/1st Level)

Ability Scores:
    Strength- 13
    Dexterity- 12
    Constitution- 15
    Intelligence- 13
    Wisdom- 13
    Charisma- 15