2»

Comments

• GodGod Member Posts: 1,150
    No, thanks.
  • taltamirtaltamir Member Posts: 288

Baldur's Gate is a despicably heightest game

What?
  • LateralusLateralus Member Posts: 903

you have to be at least five feet tall or you don't get to go on any of the rides.

I am going to generate a halfling rogue named Mr. Jeeters.
  • MukoraMukora Member Posts: 14
    I wish I could vote for multiple options, because I actually really like Mazzy, Jan, Yeslick, Alora and Kagain. Maybe that's just because I myself am very short.
  • VarwulfVarwulf Member Posts: 564

Mazzy, because you just don't get any better than a halfling faux-paladin.

This guy said it all :)

• MortiannaMortianna Member Posts: 1,356
    Call me a "heightist" (?), but only humans, elves, and half-elves for me. I guess I don't have much use for "spinners." ~.^
  • Permidion_StarkPermidion_Stark Member Posts: 4,861
    taltamir said:

Baldur's Gate is a despicably heightest game

What?
    Apologies for the spelling mistake. I meant 'heightist'.

• CherudekCherudek Member Posts: 73
    edited September 2013
    Mazzy with the gender-bending belt. She would make a rather cute guy. Plus I could never resist someone voiced by Mark Meer...
    Cherudek said:

Mazzy with the gender-bending belt. She would make a rather cute guy. Plus I could never resist someone voiced by Mark Meer...

No, no, don't fix what ain't broken ;)
  • BattlehamsterBattlehamster Member Posts: 298
    edited September 2013
    Tiax, because I am a little monkey spanker xD

Seriously though, probably Mazzy. Its just more fun to say Tiax for the lulz.
  • CutlassJackCutlassJack Member Posts: 493
    Mazzy was adorable.
  • Night_WatchNight_Watch Member Posts: 514
    edited September 2013
    if i'm lucky i'd get both Alora and Mazzy. it'd be like having 1 person, but 2! O.o

i should call on Rosie Cotton and see if she wants to kill sometime with us while waiting for Sam...i know, i'm a terrible person -.-

if i'm lucky i'd get both Alora and Mazzy. it'd be like having 1 person, but 2! O.o

i should call on Rosie Cotton and see if she wants to kill sometime with us while waiting for Sam...i know, i'm a terrible person -.-

I like the way you think!
  • DelvarianDelvarian Member Posts: 1,232
    It was hard to pick just one, really a three way tie between Alora, Mazzy and Jan. What can I say I love the shorties.
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,984
    strangely enough, I already have a friend in real life who is virtually the real life version of jan jansen ( talks to damn much, short, bigger schnoz, a little over weight ), but instead of talking about turnips, he talks about pig farming, so that is why I choose jan, because I already have a jan jansen friend, hardy hardy har :)
  • DelvarianDelvarian Member Posts: 1,232
    sarevok57 said:

strangely enough, I already have a friend in real life who is virtually the real life version of jan jansen ( talks to damn much, short, bigger schnoz, a little over weight ), but instead of talking about turnips, he talks about pig farming, so that is why I choose jan, because I already have a jan jansen friend, hardy hardy har :)

Is he single?
  • Awong124Awong124 Member Posts: 2,643
    I just found out that for the TV edited version of 'Showgirls', director Paul Vervoeven was credited as Jan Jansen.
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,984
    @Delvarian nooooope
  • CoryNewbCoryNewb Member Posts: 1,330
    edited September 2013
    Q! almost picked Korgan, but Q has that sexy look in his eyes!
  • CoM_SolaufeinCoM_Solaufein Member Posts: 2,607
    Mazzy has that sexy Jennifer Hale voice.