Skip to content

Imoen's change of clothes

I fired up my second game of BG:EE yesterday, and for some reason Imoen has had a wardrobe change. Instead of the purple outfit she now wears blue. I'm not complaining but does anyone know why this happened? All the other colors look like they should.

Comments

• ajwzajwz Member Posts: 4,122
    @Dee did it.
    Not just Imoen, all npcs should now being wearing clothing to match the colours displayed in their portraits
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    Imoen's getting a new outfit in this next patch. The violet colors she's wearing in the current live version aren't quite right either (but what she was wearing in "vanilla" wasn't even close).
  • Syntia13Syntia13 Member Posts: 514
    Uh... but on her original portrait, Imoen's wearing a pink/purple dress. How does blue fit her better than pink?
  • ajwzajwz Member Posts: 4,122
    Syntia13 said:

Uh... but on her original portrait, Imoen's wearing a pink/purple dress. How does blue fit her better than pink?

There was like a 15 page discussion thread on this controversy.
  • Syntia13Syntia13 Member Posts: 514
    ajwz said:

There was like a 15 page discussion thread on this controversy.

Must have missed it. :D (I do seem to remember a thread about her hair color, though). XD
    Honestly, it doesn't bother me, as I usually change everyone's colors to either have a uniform party or a rainbow party. I only spoke up because the logic of Q - why blue?; A - to match pink portrait
    confused me. :)

• DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    Strictly speaking, it's not blue, it's violet. The collar of her outfit in her portrait is the same color, but it should be the other way around (magenta for her major colors, violet for the minor).
  • CutlassJackCutlassJack Member Posts: 493
    Her new default colors on the Beta patch are awesome. Unfortunately you'll only see it on a new playthrough.
  • KidCarnivalKidCarnival Member Posts: 3,747
    Syntia13 said:

How do you know it's a dress? Could be a shirt and pants, that's what the sprite wears.

• SCARY_WIZARDSCARY_WIZARD Member Posts: 1,438

Syntia13 said:

How do you know it's a dress? Could be a shirt and pants, that's what the sprite wears.

Or a stylish halter and pants!
  • JeivarJeivar Member Posts: 53

Her new default colors on the Beta patch are awesome. Unfortunately you'll only see it on a new playthrough.

Or you can just change the colors yourself.

• CutlassJackCutlassJack Member Posts: 493
    Jeivar said:

Or you can just change the colors yourself.

Her new colors are custom and not part of the pallette.