Skip to content

Help with a PC~

2»

Comments

• IcecreamtubIcecreamtub Member Posts: 547
    @mlnevese

Sorry to bother you again, but could you please close this thread for me as well. Thank you.
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    edited November 2013

Speaker vs. Headset: Headset recommended, especially in-ear ones. Your neighbors will thank you.

Who the hell is caring enough to think of your neighbors?? I didn't realized I had people loving other side of a wall until they came to ask if I could turn down the volume, really, why don't they go to live to the outlands (not from PS:T) if they want peace? And I think I'm Chaotic Neutral enough to eat a computer.
    And, whatever you do, do not buy a Intel Graphic cards, my computer could run lots of games (while no talking about hard disk space :P), but its GMA 950 cuts all the posibilities.
    Then, I have a full set of speakers (4 little ones, and Biggus), and earphones, I'm really looking into a pair of headphones, as Corvino said before those senheiser were the ones I was looking at to buy :P
    @Icreamtub you can diseable mail notifications or also when somebody comments in a thread you created, I can tell that does well, I hate getting mails the whole day.
    Sorry
    :D
  • Chaotic_GoodChaotic_Good Member Posts: 255
    edited November 2013
    I play from either my bed or recliner and as extraordinary as I am I am pretty sure anyone would enjoy it. There is really no notable difference in appearance that I can see apart from having to set your graphics card to over scan or custom res so it doesn't cut off the edges of your screen. There are some hardware changes like needing a wireless mouse and keyboard to take advantage of the setup, but you can get a cheap combo at radio shack for 30$.

If you are planing on playing from a desk it prolly isn't a good idea, but if you have the room it is a killer setup.
  • AN_ALPACA_WADAFUKAN_ALPACA_WADAFUK Member Posts: 29
    Well yeah, but you know, it's not like computers are only used for gaming. I'd imagine that the OP would want to for example post on these very forums someday, and to make it readable without wringing their neck, they would have to scale it to like what 320x240? Which would make it unreadable anyway.
  • Chaotic_GoodChaotic_Good Member Posts: 255
    I have mine set to a high rez and I can read everything with no problem you do have to turn your head if you are to close to the screen. Trust me bro the sky doesn't fall with that set up you can't even tell a difference, and I am not sure why you are arguing with a setup you obviously have no experience with.
  • AN_ALPACA_WADAFUKAN_ALPACA_WADAFUK Member Posts: 29
    You must be either legally blind or have extremely low standards to not notice that 52 ppi looks abysmal when up in your face, unless you are talking about a 4K display which does not in fact cost 300 dollars.
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    @Icecreamtub Thread closed by OP request.
    CrevsDaak
This discussion has been closed.