Skip to content

Which NPC are you most similar to?

WardWard Member Posts: 1,305
So whose personality do you go arm in arm with then? Be creative, mix and match different bits of your favourite characters to make your own.

Me, I'd be a combination of Ajantis, Coran, Noober and Sarevok. I'd be Ajaorberok.
  1. Which NPC are you most like?236 votes
    1. Viconia
        3.39%
    2. Minsc
        7.20%
    3. Imoen
        9.32%
    4. Xzar
        3.39%
    5. Ajantis
        5.93%
    6. Edwin
      19.92%
    7. Jaheira
        8.47%
    8. Khalid
        8.90%
    9. Dynaheir
        1.27%
    10. Other (list)
      32.20%
Post edited by Ward on

Comments

• lordkimlordkim Member Posts: 1,063
    Love him and Boo :O)
  • mch202mch202 Member Posts: 1,455
    Is there a reason why Viconia is in top of the list???
  • WardWard Member Posts: 1,305
    Lol @mch202 picking Viconia. I wish I picked her too.
    edited July 2012
    @mch202

Viconia is at the top of the list because she has buns like a bread oven and makes BG worth the effort.

Jaheira and Khalid are down at the bottom because I HATE them!
    God damnit almost every thread somebody brings up Viconia and then the next fifteen paragraphs are relating to her 'ass'ets.

I vote we speak no more of that ravishly lovely fictional Drow and talk about real women. Or you could tell me why you're most like Viconia. :P
  • O_BruceO_Bruce Member Posts: 2,790
    I'm mix of Jaheira, Xan and any character of chaotic good alligment. That's because:
    - I'm as stubborn, sarcastic, mean, blunt and hard to deal with as Jaheira. I guess that's why I love her so much ;]
    - I'm pessymistic much like Xan, but to lesser extent.
    - I think I'm good person, but my "moral code" may not always match expectations of rest of the society.
    @ZelgadisGW

Atleast you save me one party spot that way. HAHAHAH. :P
    edited July 2012
    Ward said:

I vote we speak no more of that ravishly lovely fictional Drow and talk about real women. Or you could tell me why you're most like Viconia. :P

Well... there is anything not to like???

I could also talk about Olivia Wilde but she is married so I dont have a chance with her... :-p

• CheesebellyCheesebelly Member Posts: 1,727
    Team Xzar for me! :P
    @mch202 It isn't 'Which NPC do you most like', it's 'Which NPC are you most like'. XD

@Cheesebelly Tell me about the rabbits?
    Ward said:

@mch202 It isn't 'Which NPC do you most like', it's 'Which NPC are you most like'. XD

LOL just saw it now... Christ... Well im not way off still with my pick :P

@lordkim

I need to rename this before people start getting confused. I mean, before MORE people do.

You ever wonder if the actual NPCs are on this forum reading about themselves and thinking "Stop talking about me you naughty perverts!"
    I do that a lot... I write to myself also, just to get a PM :P
    @lordkim

Reminds me of Mr. Bean, who sends himself Christmas cards. Lonely fellow. Somebody send lordkim a PM right now!
  • CharlytanCharlytan Member Posts: 27
    I know he’s from BG2, but I can’t really think of anyone in BG1 that suits my personality.

Anywho!! Personality wise, I can most relate to…

- Jan Jansen

He’s not really crazy, per say… I don’t think? He just merely erased the line between genius and insanity. The Turnip Business has quite an influencing effect on one with so much ambition!

Really though, our personalities are a lot alike in certain ways. My friends and family often accuse me of easily changing subjects/topics in conversations, or I’ll just as easily relate the subject to a story that barely holds any ground to the topic at hand. Of course, this is just on my whimsical days. o.O'
    edited July 2012
    Ward said:

Which NPC are you most similar to?

ooohh.....

Yep, My vote to Viconia is indeed a bit... Problematic
    @mch202

Sorry no refunds. Go learn the way of the Drow and become a female, then we'll see if you can act the part.
  • AntonAnton Member, Moderator, Mobile Tester Posts: 513
    Balthazar (According to my friend)
  • ZafiroZafiro Member Posts: 436
    Actually, when i first played BG and met Xan, he reminded me of myself, because people always used to say I'm pessimistic; I also feel close to Kivan, for more or less the same reasons.
  • GarmGarm Member Posts: 67
    edited July 2012
    Khalid.

I'm most certain that I would wimper like a child if I had to travel the spider infested cloakwood, eh. I also happen to like strongwilled women.

The other characters are too extreme in their convictions to say I'm like any of them.
  • KonabugaKonabuga Member Posts: 135
    Where the hell is Xan? Goddammit, always left out of everything. It's like he doesn't even exist. No wonder he's depressed.
    @Konabuga

Xan didn't want to be in the list I asked him but it couldn't happen. :(
  • XavioriaXavioria Member Posts: 874
    Safana!!!!

I'm a bit of a slut for hire just like this lovely maiden! Goodness knows I'd like to stand back or hide in the shadows and make a strong guy do all the dirty work. Doesn't change the fact that I've gotten in trouble that way a few times, but in the end, what's a person to do? Granted I'm not sure if I make up such grandeous stories as she does, but we don't hold it against her.

Always had her and Shar-Teel. Those are mah Bi***es!!!
  • ZeckulZeckul Member Posts: 1,036
    Xan. High int, low str, elf-like in features, tends to feel insignificant in various places, perceives life as hollow and sees little point in adventuring. Would rather focus on intellectual endeavours. Has a deep appreciation for the majesty of the forest and the beauty of nature in general. Would ****ing love to have a Moonblade.
  • FrozenCellsFrozenCells Member Posts: 385
    I don't find myself similar to any of the NPCs. I do know a real-life Eldoth though.
  • HeinrichHeinrich Member Posts: 188
    Most people would say Minsc for me.

I'm a kindhearted oaf that comes up with plans that few find feasible. I am also the muscle in my family since my parents both have bad backs and constantly need me to carry and move big bulky objects.
  • DiscoCatDiscoCat Member Posts: 73
    edited July 2012
    Imoen. She's the indispensable sidekick. Her stats rock (especially in BG1).
    Edit: misunderstood the title, thought it was about which NPC you most like.