Skip to content

Which NPC are you most similar to?

124»

Comments

• DelinomDelinom Member Posts: 46
    Not sure about real life, but in a fantasy world I wish I could kick as much ass as Sarevok. :)
  • MortiannaMortianna Member Posts: 1,356
    "Smiles, everyone, smiles! This is like some great fantasy!"

One "like" goes to whoever can guess the TV show that was the inspiration for that quote.
  • MoradinMoradin Member Posts: 372
    I'm a combination of Ajantis and Kivan. unfortunately Kivan didn't make it to the poll, so I went for the Paladin. Mind you: similar, not identical. I get speeding tickets every now and then...
  • salierisalieri Member Posts: 245
    Probably a slightly less confrontatinal mixture of Quayle and Edwin. I'm actually nice inside.
  • LinkamusLinkamus Member Posts: 221
    Xan - I'm such a pessimist
  • jhart1018jhart1018 Member Posts: 909
    If you tossed Aerie, Imoen, Alora, and Jaheira into a blender and then added a sprinkle of powdered Viconia on top, then, yeah, that's me. Not keen to get into a fight, protective, loyal, clever, entertaining, snarky, blunt, strong core, with a little authority, and a whisper of evil when I'm really, really upset.
  • GoodSteveGoodSteve Member Posts: 607
    I'm like Xzar because:

1) I like green. I own a green bath robe.
    2) I am utterly insane.
    3) I frequently raise the dead, and hold the powers of death at my finger tips.
    4) I am a member of an evil organization in good standing (Cthulhu f'tagn IA IA!)
    5) I have a love/hate relationship with midgets... or little people as I hear they like to be referred.
    6) I'll teach your grandmother to suck eggs.
  • MoomintrollMoomintroll Member Posts: 1,498
    edited September 2012
    Posting because I can't remember what I voted for.
    Edit - Great, that was specific!
  • BaldursCatBaldursCat Member Posts: 432
    edited September 2012
    From the BGI NPCs it's going to have to be Jaheira, or just Jaheira generally. Rather serious, a little bit bossy, quite stubborn, argumentative, but will absolutely stand up for you if I think you're being picked on and a big softy at heart. Only a midges more likely to cause plant death than everyone's favourite druid.

My other half is Minsc though, he's even got a 'Boo' (the cat).
  • DuronDuron Member Posts: 137
    To be honest I am closest to Keldorn. Funny actually, my two characters I am closest to are Keldorn and Cernd. In the game I didn't like either much and they themselves are constantly fighting each other.

I have some Anomen in me also and a bit of Jaheira.
  • kiroskiros Member Posts: 119
    Tiax is not on the list :(
  • JaxsbudgieJaxsbudgie Member Posts: 600
    I like sexing up dead bodies.
  • GruloGrulo Member Posts: 109
    Im surprised so many people admit they are like Edwin :)
  • BelgarathMTHBelgarathMTH Member Posts: 5,653
    edited September 2012
    My real life personality most resembles Xan. I have the aptitude for magery if magic were real. I have the same deadpan sense of humor. I have a tendency to be over-resigned to opposition, such that I "roll over" and accept it rather than fighting back. I have a tendency to be sullen, gloomy, and depressing in my interpersonal relationships. My iconic expression would be rolled eyes, a deep sigh, a shake of the head, and an exasperated "What is the *point*? We're all doomed."

The more I think about it, the more I think I'm a real-life Xan, actually, although I am a bit more capable of faking cheerfulness so I can hold down a job and make a living. (ALL work, no matter what it is, requires at least rudimentary people skills. And you can't go around your workplace complaining that everything everybody's doing is doomed to fail. Not if you want to keep working there.)

This poll doesn't have nearly enough choices. Is there some kind of limit to what you can put for choices in a poll?

@Mortianna, that's a Fantasy Island reference. Ricardo Montalban says the line just before the week's guests disembark from "ze plane! ze plane!"
  • MortiannaMortianna Member Posts: 1,356
    @belgarathmth Ding! We have a winner! I got a good laugh when I first heard Xzar rambling that line out of the blue.
  • SilySily Member Posts: 91
    I believe I come closest to Branwen, perhaps because I'm stoned every weeken-... wait, no, that's just a bad joke, sorry (I -Don't- actually do Drugs, just alcohol.) But yeah, I found her personality quite fitting, even though I'd lean more towards the "Good" side.

"Branwen, a loyal and dependable warrior maiden of the god Tempus."
    Yup! Sounds about right! Where do I sign up? Just give me the real weapon of Tempus - battleaxe, not some ridiculous hammers.
  • SCARY_WIZARDSCARY_WIZARD Member Posts: 1,438
    edited September 2012
    In order: Nalia de'Arnise, Imoen, Jan Jansen, Yeslick.
    Granted, I'm a bit greedier than Nalia, but I'd like to think I have the same case of "less common sense and more compassion"...
    Yeslick, because I find myself belting out words of wisdom every so often.
    Imoen, I won't lie, I'm a gigantic child. Not quite as bubbly, but yes.
    Jan jansen, because I, too, am full of ridiculous stories, and sometimes when I take calls at work I find myself filling a customer in on them.
  • HaHaCharadeHaHaCharade Member Posts: 1,644
    Kagain --

I care too much about money and I'm very healthy.
  • QuartzQuartz Member Posts: 3,853

Kagain --

I care too much about money and I'm very healthy.

Ahaha! You have a 20 Con? I'm jealous!! I wish I could regenerate 5 HP/hour!
  • jolly_bbjolly_bb Member Posts: 122
    To all those 'Edwins' here (me included) - did you find the right *belt* yet ^_^ ?
  • DjimmyDjimmy Member Posts: 749
    Valygar Corthala, Cernd and Aerie, that is my combination I think.
  • ShaewarosShaewaros Member Posts: 24
    Viconia, purely because she's neutral evil.
  • KosonKoson Member Posts: 284

This poll doesn't have nearly enough choices. Is there some kind of limit to what you can put for choices in a poll?

I think 10 is maximum number of options / choices for a poll.