Skip to content

BG2EE is live - What are you still doing here! :p

Comments

• ElendarElendar Member Posts: 831
    Are we there yet?
  • JnnJnn Member Posts: 34
    Ascension and Stratagems compatibility. Overall as bug free experience as possible.

All in all i hope all goes well and its going to be awesome journey thru Faerûn once again. Its been about 5 years since my last playthru so its due time.

I've been waiting for this since couple years ago i 1st heard of this project.
  • EntropyXIIEntropyXII Member Posts: 656
    Anybody know if there will be any new kits included with BG2:EE?
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315

Just the new ones that were added in BGEE (Shadowdancer, Sun Soul Monk, Dark Moon Monk, Dwarven Defender, and Blackguard).
  • SouthpawSouthpaw Member Posts: 2,026

I hope they will add some more. Either on launch of in some later patch.
  • HandofTyrHandofTyr Member Posts: 106
    I'm looking forward to new loot. High hopes for a blackguard Carsomyr equivalent (I think they've more or less said there will be one), and maybe some neat shields so sword and shield isn't a giant waste of time.
  • onanonan Member Posts: 223
    Southpaw said:

Meet my buddy Dorn again and go exploring.
    Also, gleefully kick Anomen's ar...ehm...ego.

Arse. Kick his arse. Please. No euphemisms when that self righteous moron is involved.

• MortesMortes Member Posts: 45
    Just installed ;) And no, I'm not a beta tester, nor did any of the testers give me a copy. Beamdog needs to work on their download platform.

Cheers,
    Mortes
  • MornmagorMornmagor Member Posts: 1,160
    Elendar said:

Are we there yet?

What about now?
  • blueblue Member Posts: 39
    just pre ordered!!! counting down the days. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!
    so excited!
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    Moved up the day count just so I don't forget to do so later. Technically I'm 2 hrs ahead of Edmonton and frankly I don't know what hour the game will be released at. So this is always going to be approximate :)
  • CoryNewbCoryNewb Member Posts: 1,330
    Mortes said:

Just installed ;) And no, I'm not a beta tester, nor did any of the testers give me a copy. Beamdog needs to work on their download platform.

Cheers,
    Mortes

Holy smokes that UI looks sexy. Can it be true? Did you really hax the mainframe.
  • onanonan Member Posts: 223
    Dee said:

Mortes said:

Cheers,
    Mortes

The problem should be fixed now. I hope you don't mind me removing those sexy screenshots from your post. :)
    So, we had to hack something after all. Too bad the only thing I can semi competently hack is a block of soft cheese :(
  • CoryNewbCoryNewb Member Posts: 1,330
    Dee said:

Mortes said:

Cheers,
    Mortes

The problem should be fixed now. I hope you don't mind me removing those sexy screenshots from your post. :)
    So you do admit that they are sexy, ey @Dee? That UI looks really clean, I look forward to digging in to it on November 15th!
  • LordRumfishLordRumfish Member Posts: 937
    HandofTyr said:

I'm looking forward to new loot. High hopes for a blackguard Carsomyr equivalent (I think they've more or less said there will be one), and maybe some neat shields so sword and shield isn't a giant waste of time.

New shields would be spiffy. I already expect a blackguard equivalent so I won't bother wasting time hoping for it.
  • FrostyFrosty Member Posts: 190
    Trying to see is my half Orc thief/cleric can have a three some with Neera and Hexxxat.
  • Spaceman_SpiffSpaceman_Spiff Member Posts: 40
    I know this has probably been discussed elsewhere, but I seem to recall (or maybe it was just a wishful daydream) that one of the devs mentioned that portions of SCS2 and BG2Tweaks will be incorporated into the final vanilla BG2:EE game? Can anyone confirm this?

If not, I'm sure the updated mods will be out soon after initial release but I thought I'd be really cool if they incorporated things like the better enemy caster AI from SCS2 into the final product, that way we wouldn't have to worry about mods messing up after patches etc.. Also, I want to start playing the game as soon as it's out!!
  • SceptenarSceptenar Member Posts: 606
    HandofTyr said:

Here's hoping for a Corrupted Carsomyr. Tainting a holy artifact would be a great way for a blackguard to spit in the eye of the Order of the Radiant Heart.
  • marcerormarceror Member Posts: 577
    My first ever evil playthrough of SoA/ToB! Continuing on from my first evil playthrough of BG1/TotSC.
  • Finding out that Hexxat is a clone. And the first thing she does is chunkin Yoshimo with a crit backstab with the Barbed staff of Loviatar in the start dungeon.

Massive XP for redeeming his heart in Ilmaters temple!
  • ElendarElendar Member Posts: 831
    Are we there yet?
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    I've been hearing to Genesis' The Lamb Lies Down On Broadway, and some lyrics match what is happening here...

"The day of judgement's come,
    And you can bet that I've been resting,
    for this testing,
    Digesting every word the experts say"
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    elminster said:

Lets not turn this topic into a philosophical discussion on lawful vs chaotic.

Yeah, this is neutral ground like Sigil, the Blood Wars are only fought outside here, so our Baazetu and Tanar'ri members should remain in peace while in the forums.