Skip to content

What game would you like to get after BGEE 2 ?

13»

Comments

• Awong124Awong124 Member Posts: 2,643
    IWD would be the most natural progression, and would require the least amount of work and time, in my opinion.
  • jameskerjamesker Member Posts: 99
    Our next adventure could be during another time of troubles and charname is forced to walk the earth as a god like his father before him
  • GoodSteveGoodSteve Member Posts: 607
    jamesker said:

Our next adventure could be during another time of troubles and charname is forced to walk the earth as a god like his father before him

jamesker said:

True but even during the original Time of Troubles (or Avatar crisis) the gods that walked the earth were still supremely powerful. So, the game would have to be Charname running across a dozen dragons or demons every few steps to be any sort of challenge. Such a game would also force the user to play as a Charname that tok the essence of Bhaal instead of destroying it and therefore negating the point of being able to choose at the end of TOB.
  • CoryNewbCoryNewb Member Posts: 1,330
    edited October 2013
    Awong124 said:

IWD would be the most natural progression, and would require the least amount of work and time, in my opinion.

I think the original Icewind dale would be a natural progression. Iwd2 Has been publicly noted by the devs to be a much bigger undertaking because of the different editions being in play.

But as my vote suggested, I would love to see iwd redone, with some new standalone content set in the region. I have said before in another thread I would love to see the black pits evolve into a sort of dungeon escape add on to iwd. Where a rag tag assembled group of people have to battle their way from the top of a tower or the depths of a dungeon to their freedom.
  • BladeDancerBladeDancer Member Posts: 477
    I should have voted for BG3 because I've had Neverwinter Nights and Neverwinter Nights 2 for two months.