Skip to content

Game Update: v1.2.0

Comments

• iassoniasson Member Posts: 101
    @Sceptenar
    Oh that story made my imagination go wild when i was young :P
  • MermidionMermidion Member Posts: 69
    @ iasson
    Nice story. just a shame that the these Heroic Gnolls never got to eat the Halfling. :D
  • lycanraviolilycanravioli Member Posts: 9
    @Akachi - thanks ! For the .ini advice as well as happy memories of the story of one wayward priest of Myrkul :D
  • komonokomono Member Posts: 19
    @Dee
    Have you guys managed to pinpoint the problem with the Steam image yet? Would be nice if the BD logo showed in my 'favorite game' showcase :)
    VII_outLaw
  • VII_outLawVII_outLaw Member Posts: 46
    komono said:

@Dee
    Have you guys managed to pinpoint the problem with the Steam image yet? Would be nice if the BD logo showed in my 'favorite game' showcase :)

me too

• ermoermo Member Posts: 81
    edited November 2013
    Seeing that someone mentioned earlier on that they wanted horses, well, will a pack mule do?

[MOD] W_PackMule for BG:EE

... no idea if it works with BG:EE v1.2, though.
  • SelabocSelaboc Member Posts: 64

By the way, from a game's perspective, if I as a player cannot correctly identify one item to be different than another (very common) item, how can I believe that my PC could? Hell, how does Perdue know it's his sword if there's no visual indication at all? Don't go tell me his initials are engraved in the sword because I can't see any initials, and if I can't, Perdue can't either.

However, the game only shows you an image of one side of the sword. - which looks much the same as any other of it;s type. The other side you, the gamer, can not see but the characters in the game can. So for all you know, his initials *are* engraved in the sword on that side as your character can clearly see even if you the gamer can not.
  • kamuizinkamuizin Member Posts: 3,704
    edited November 2013
    Just to warn, after this last update an annoying bug is occuring. Every time i got invisible in "the black pits", the enemies follow me even if they can't see me and always surround me while i'm invisible, this is really frustrating and i'm holding myself to not cheat them to the death.

By the way the final tiers party battles aren't disappearing from their cells when the tier of the black pits change.
  • kunjal29kunjal29 Member Posts: 26
    Does the new renderer mean that we will finally see a version for Surface RT and Surface 2 tablets? Honestly that will make me buy this game again through the Windows Store.
  • albinocobraalbinocobra Member Posts: 56
    I just got a new beta update. Any word on that?
  • NoxarNoxar Member Posts: 21
    What do you mean by new beta update?
  • AdulAdul Member Posts: 2,002
    @Noxar There was an update to the BG:EE beta client.

The only difference I have noticed so far is the presence of the Beamdog-Atari-Wizards logo screen at startup.
  • marcerormarceror Member Posts: 577
    ayuno said:

So do I, but every time I bring it up, everyone in the office looks like they're going to drag me out back and stone me to death in the alley.

Jesus Christ,.. your office has probably very bad experience with horses.
    Well, sure. Horses are truly creatures to be feared!

I encountered that pair roaming my street on Halloween 2012. It had seemed to me at the time that the horse was calling the shots, but in retrospect, I probably got that wrong! Anyhow, as horses go, I was rather creeped out by that one.
    Illustair
  • BelegCuthalionBelegCuthalion Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 453
    it's the hat of the horse what's really scary, right?
    The hat, the crazy look in its eyes, the way its opening its mouth as if to take a bite out of you, even the odd, spotted pattern of its fur! I'm still scarred from that night.
    Anton
  • TravelleriTravelleri Member Posts: 32
    What's the latest official word on the Ipad version? I mean the 1.2 patch? Can we get some kind of ETA? Thnx!
    RombieEket
  • VitorVitor Member Posts: 288
    The intro cinematic of the game is still bugged. Do you still pretend to fixed it someday?
  • EketEket Member Posts: 69
    edited November 2013

What's the latest official word on the Ipad version? I mean the 1.2 patch? Can we get some kind of ETA? Thnx!

@ beamdog please to do answer question ...

Rombie
  • ZappyZappy Member Posts: 2
    And what about andr... Fuck it.
    Dice42
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    Vitor said:

The intro cinematic of the game is still bugged. Do you still pretend to fixed it someday?

Works perfect for me since the last patch.
  • EtaminEtamin Member Posts: 830
    1 month passed since release of this patch. Can we get some news about new one?
  • jamessh1jamessh1 Member Posts: 7
    Eket said:

@ beamdog please to do answer question ...

Any news???
  • sturmvogel66sturmvogel66 Member Posts: 35
    Just installed an update for BG:EE. What was in it? It would be helpful if you could update the readme on the download screen so we'd know what was changed.
  • BlashBlash Member Posts: 248

Just installed an update for BG:EE. What was in it? It would be helpful if you could update the readme on the download screen so we'd know what was changed.

I got nothing..
  • NecdilzorNecdilzor Member Posts: 278
    edited December 2013
    On the first page of this thread you'll find the details ;)
  • shrekdjshrekdj Member Posts: 50
    edited December 2013
    Can the Mod Team answer one simple question.

How long will it take BG2:EE to get fully patched?

Please, put path finding problems as the top most priority in the second patch.
  • Son_of_ImoenSon_of_Imoen Member Posts: 1,806
    I got a laptop with Intel HD videochip at my parent's place and ever since release I couldn't play it on full screen without the selection circles disappearing. Yesterday I got around to updating to the new version and I'm with joy the selection circles are there. Also, the typography is very crisp, compared to the blurry text that bothered me at released. I'm feeling like starting at last with BGEE, by just taking new characters and mod ones to make up for the lack of NPC1Project banters.

Likely sometime next year I'll be recovering from an operation on my leg there and have only excess to that low-level laptop for 6 weeks, so no high-graphic shooters or Dragon Age. It will be a good time to make up for leaving aside BG for so long!

• notkingnotking Member Posts: 134
    @Son_of_imoen
    Update your video driver.
This discussion has been closed.