Skip to content

Monsters need some love, too!

13»

Comments

• NonnahswriterNonnahswriter Member Posts: 2,520

dragons can shapeshift to make the physical side more comfortable *nod nod*

I must disagree with you there. It's the pointy bits and pieces of a dragon's anatomy that makes closer relationships with a partner of this species so enjoyable in the first place. For further questions about the subject and possible healing needs, simply ask your local cleric of Loviatar.
    Or if you're a powerful enough mage, you could always polymorph yourself into a dragon... That's when the real fun starts.
  • booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
    edited January 2014

dragons can shapeshift to make the physical side more comfortable *nod nod*

I must disagree with you there. It's the pointy bits and pieces of a dragon's anatomy that makes closer relationships with a partner of this species so enjoyable in the first place. For further questions about the subject and possible healing needs, simply ask your local cleric of Loviatar.
    Or if you're a powerful enough mage, you could always polymorph yourself into a dragon... That's when the real fun starts.

Yeah, but they have bad breath (must eat a lot of 'hot' food) and they also tend to snore a lot.
    Plus their skin gets kinda scaly. Could use some lotion.
  • SylphSylph Member Posts: 210

But if I was a chick, I do hear the centaurs share certain features with horses...

Centaurs: Actually Hung Like a Horse
  • elementelement Member Posts: 833
    edited January 2014
    with the addition of Hexxat there is now actually a monster romance....

Post edited by element on
  • OnestepOnestep Member Posts: 225
    I have to ask the opening poster. You're familiar with a series called 'Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou', aren't you?
  • ArchaosArchaos Member Posts: 1,421
    Succubi, Vampires.
    ...What? They're monsters by the rules. ;)
  • KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,870
    element said:

with the edition of Hexxat there is now actually a monster romance....

Yes and no. The fact that Hexxat is a human vampire makes her not really stand out as a monster for me. I guess my biggest beef with Hexxat is that her portrait pictures nothing but a living, Chultan woman. She would be more believeable if her facial features were at the very least sharp and feral, similar to the other vampires in Baldur's Gate II.
    Onestep said:

I have to ask the opening poster. You're familiar with a series called 'Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou', aren't you?

I'm both familiar and in love with that manga, yes! But at the same tme I'm also very fond of 'Centaur no Nayami', 'Gate - Jietai Kare no Chi nite, Kaku Tatakeri', '12 Beast' and 'Hitomi-sensei no Hokenshitsu', amongst some more adult centered works. ;)
  • VarwulfVarwulf Member Posts: 564
    RedWizard said:

My dream is to go on adventures with a Beholder bro that's not insane, like the Spectator from Sahuagin City.

Man, I am entirely in agreement with you about the Spectator Beholder :) Totally the kind of guy you'd want to have a drink with.
  • OnestepOnestep Member Posts: 225

element said:

with the edition of Hexxat there is now actually a monster romance....

Yes and no. The fact that Hexxat is a human vampire makes her not really stand out as a monster for me. I guess my biggest beef with Hexxat is that her portrait pictures nothing but a living, Chultan woman. She would be more believeable if her facial features were at the very least sharp and feral, similar to the other vampires in Baldur's Gate II.
    Onestep said:

I'm both familiar and in love with that manga, yes! But at the same tme I'm also very fond of 'Centaur no Nayami', 'Gate - Jietai Kare no Chi nite, Kaku Tatakeri', '12 Beast' and 'Hitomi-sensei no Hokenshitsu', amongst some more adult centered works. ;)

I thought as much.
  • EudaemoniumEudaemonium Member Posts: 3,199
    That naga has wonky anatomy.
  • KidCarnivalKidCarnival Member Posts: 3,747

That naga has wonky anatomy.

You mean the cat ears? I think that is considered normal for any given female in animu.

You mean the cat ears? I think that is considered normal for any given female in animu.

? I can only guess that it's been a while since your last appointment by the local beholder mage ophthalmologist.
    That lamia lass has by no means cat ears anywhere on her body. Although she does have scaled ears and a pair of metallic hair clasps which kind of look like snake eyes. That being said, I'm personally more in favour of a particularly sadistic arachne within this manga. <3
  • RajickRajick Member Posts: 207
    Goblinoids seem like they would be freaks in the sac
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited January 2014
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    @thespace but that's not a monstrous race!
    I don't know about that... The cannibalistic halflings from the Planar Sphere always scare me shitless.
  • lolienlolien Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,108
    Greasy poll from a greasy source.

How about trolls?
    With these icy enhancements they become definitely more loveable.
    [Spoiler]
    [/spoiler]