Skip to content

Monsters need some love, too!

Comments

• SCARY_WIZARDSCARY_WIZARD Member Posts: 1,438
    ajwz said:

Google the term "monster girl encyclopedia". Switch to images. Turn off safe search. Thank me later.

Yep.
  • LuigirulesLuigirules Member Posts: 419
    Just because I'm fuckin' weird.
  • KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,870

Almost everybody that I wanted to talk to about my monstrous desire was dissolved. It turns out that the vast majority of oozes and slimes in this Prime Material Plane are highly caustic. :(

Bummer. Perhaps you will have more luck with an Ghaunadan partner?
  • Montresor_SPMontresor_SP Member Posts: 2,208
    Illithids. Love their dirty minds, and they sure know how to (Dire) Charm me.
  • onanonan Member Posts: 223
    ajwz said:

Google the term "monster girl encyclopedia". Switch to images. Turn off safe search. Thank me later.

I...I don't think I'll ever recover.

• GemHoundGemHound Member Posts: 801
    Well, many Dragons can take a humanoid form.
    onan said:

ajwz said:

I...I don't think I'll ever recover.

Worst case scenario is that you'll only lose interest in humans as a whole. But since monsters are cuter anyway, it's no biggie.
  • KurumiKurumi Member Posts: 520
    Well, considering the shapeshifting capablities of Druids...
  • VarwulfVarwulf Member Posts: 564
    Kurumi said:

lol, this! ^

• Montresor_SPMontresor_SP Member Posts: 2,208
    Kurumi said:

Please "bear" with me. I'm trying NOT to imagine some of the more ... quirky ... activities of Jaheira and CHARNAME.
  • DeefjeDeefje Member Posts: 110

Kurumi said:

Please "bear" with me. I'm trying NOT to imagine some of the more ... quirky ... activities of Jaheira and CHARNAME.
    Jaheira with cat ears and a fluffy bunny tail..... me-ow I'd hop right her way.

Anyhow, I've always had a healthy obsession with dragons. Always on the lookout for new media and stuff, so... yeh.... easy pick for me.
  • CalmarCalmar Member Posts: 688
    Dragons. Because they can turn themselves into humans and elves.
    Calmar said:

I always thought their transformation capabilities extended beyond just humanoids, or am I incorrect?
    Varwulf said:

Calmar said:

I always thought their transformation capabilities extended beyond just humanoids, or am I incorrect?
    Correct. Many true (and most often metallic) dragons can use polymorph self a couple of times per day in AD&D 2nd edition. For example: a gold dragon may polymorph his body into a "wingless gold dragon", in order to obtain a more streamlined body for swimming. Heck, for all I know you could even find a silver dragon shapeshifted into an ooze, of all things. :P

Varwulf said:

Calmar said:

Correct. Many true (and most often metallic) dragons can use polymorph self a couple of times per day in AD&D 2nd edition. For example: a gold dragon may polymorph his body into a "wingless gold dragon", in order to obtain a more streamlined body for swimming. Heck, for all I know you could even find a silver dragon shapeshifted into an ooze, of all things. :P
    That is pretty much what I was thinking :) I could see the benefit of taking on the form of something less menacing, like, say, a deer, to sneak up on unsuspecting prey or something to that effect :)
  • AstafasAstafas Member Posts: 448
    Many dragons can shapeshift. Very practical.
  • NonnahswriterNonnahswriter Member Posts: 2,520
    But couldn't a super-high-level mage transform into a dragon?

Why should the dragon down-scale for your petty humanoid needs? >:D
  • KurumiKurumi Member Posts: 520

But couldn't a super-high-level mage transform into a dragon?

Nope, but a high level Druid can.. at least in 3.5.. ^^
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    Some human females are monsterous enough for me (talking of attitude).
  • WolkWolk Member Posts: 279
    In the Xanth book series, the goblin girls are beautifull woman, just shorter.
    In FR, the goblins are abundant and they are small, which means a lot of goblin girls at the same time.
  • KidCarnivalKidCarnival Member Posts: 3,747
    *wiggles eyestalks*
  • Mrpenfold666Mrpenfold666 Member Posts: 428
    dragons can shapeshift to make the physical side more comfortable *nod nod*
  • booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
    I have a thing for cold-blooded women

But if I was a chick, I do hear the centaurs share certain features with horses...
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155

I have a thing for cold-blooded women

But if I was a chick, I do hear the centaurs share certain features with horses...

Hell, another good laugh!