Skip to content

[DUPE #7107] - BUG: Malaaq not appearing.

bescheidbescheid Member Posts: 16
edited January 2014 in Not An Issue
Hi, ive just started a new game with an imported character from BG1:EE and as I am activiating the lamp in the Air plane in the first dungeon but Nothing happens. I dont seem to find a sollution and i dont know if u can summon Malaaq with clua to circumvent it.
Post edited by Illydth on

Comments

• bescheidbescheid Member Posts: 16
    Please does anyone know how to solve this? I so want to continue playing.
  • LiamEslerLiamEsler Member Posts: 1,859
    Hey bescheid, I can replicate this error.

You can summon the sword with:
    CreateItem("sw2h16")
    What doeas replicate mean?
  • LiamEslerLiamEsler Member Posts: 1,859
    It means I'm able to get the bug too, which means it's much more likely to be fixed quickly. :)
    ;)
  • MoonsongMoonsong Member Posts: 36
    I am having this same bug.
  • calistancalistan Member Posts: 27
    This is a game breaking bug. Whenever I go to the genie held captive in irenicus dungeon, I click on the lamp and the sound plays for the genie to come out, but no genie appears...I've done this many times. How do I correct this?
  • toonutoonu Member Posts: 15
    We also have this problem :/
  • GotownedGotowned Member Posts: 2
    Calistan, its not 'game-breaking' as such, it just means you'll need to Clua Console in the +2 Two-Hander ( Sword of Chaos) and then dodge around the traps on the lower level. However this is an annoying bug as I'm sure xp and the wands are also involved. Hope it gets fixed soon, but we'll most likely be past it with no way of returning by then =s
  • EketEket Member Posts: 69
    Is this fixed in the "maybe" upcoming ios version? I'm assuming it will not have the console as bg:ee doesn't have it either. It would be gamebreaking there imo.
  • daemonblade1229daemonblade1229 Member Posts: 12
    I am having the same problem. Is there no way to use the console to summon malaaq or start the event?
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    @Troodon80 @Illydth Dupe.

@daemonblade1229 His creature code is "idjinni"