Skip to content

Whats your mainchar for BG2EE?

13»

Comments

• Dzuk5Dzuk5 Member Posts: 129
    edited December 2013

Dzuk5 said:

How did you dual to a kit?

probobly he use ee keeper as i did to creat this evil kensai archer (i want to play evil team with 1 reput. and archer in team)
    I do have EEkeeper, but am still unable to dual with kits or with races that are not human. Do you have a guide for this?
    tell me what you whant to do i will tray guid you basic. change are
    Example my archer kensei
    make elf kensai open him with eekeeper(i change him when she has 0,5 mln XP and he has 9lvl but it could be dane in the begining)
    in eekeepr go to charakteristic change
    "class" to fighter/mage like in multi
    "orginal class" chouse mage select option dualclass
    "kit" kensai
    back to Abilities
    chouse your stat not to high
    lover your exp like it shold be i dual in my example it was to 0,25 mln xp and 0,25 for mage
    also i lower my basic hp that it be like in multi/class -30 hp
    there is "levels"-> 3 slot each slot is for difrent class in our case is 1->kensai 2->mage 3->empty
    put 1->9 2->10 3->0
    go to "proficiencies" and give what you chouse

save your character and loud in bg2ee

TO USE BOW MY KENSAI GET ABBILITY ANY ITEM USE
    YOU MUST BE CERRFULL TO NOT OVERRITED IF YOU FOR EXAMPLE CHANGE CLERIC FROM LVL 13 TO KANSAI 1 LVL AND DN'T LOWER TRACO TO 20 IT WILL START FROM BASIC TRACO 12 WITH IS 8 TO MUCH
  • CherudekCherudek Member Posts: 73
    My endgame character, which was imported from BG:EE (he started out NG, but was seduced by Dorn and things went badly from there):
    Fully buffed, wielding the BBoD:

(ouch?)
    Dzuk5
  • fish0331fish0331 Member Posts: 197
    imageMy archer

imageMy half-elf fighter/druid

image My blackguard

image My fighter/thief

image My half-orc barb
    oops, looks like I shutdown everyone with the most badass pics.
    edited December 2013
    imageMy sorc

imageMy shadowdancer

imageMy cleric/mage

imageMy sorc

imageMy dragon disciple

image half orc wizard slayer
  • jackjackjackjack Member Posts: 3,251
    edited December 2013
    fish0331 said:

oops, looks like I shutdown everyone with the most badass pics.

Eh?
  • cbarchukcbarchuk Member Posts: 322
    Fish, damn those are some bad ass pics. Wow son! Can you post the actual character sheets or at least some stats and maybe weapon setups? Thanks for the awesome pics again bro.

As you wish...atleast someone cares :)
    INFILYAjackjackFrogman
    edited December 2013
    Yea those are some of the best pics I've seen and I'm going to use all of them...lol. I love seeing their names and character sheets and such. It really adds the pics. I really dig your fighter/thief one. Is he an elf? Again very cool and thanks for uploading them.
    Post edited by cbarchuk on
  • SearonixSearonix Member Posts: 15
    edited December 2013
    Baldr002

At the end of SoA, waiting for Ascension release :)
    Thanks. Yes, he is a elf. spec in daggers and scimitars so far. just got him usunos +4, dagger of venom +2, ring of gaximage
  • MitchforkMitchfork Member Posts: 390
    This is just before Yaga-Shura at the Siege Camp.

I'm very happy with this character. I rolled an 89 stat total to start with something like ~70 exceptional strength, which allowed me to max out STR, DEX, CON, and WIS while taking 11 INT for Mind Flayers. I took the STR, CON, and all three WIS upgrades in the first game. In Shadows of Amn, I took two DEX penalties from Spellhold and the Hell Trials, but gained WIS and CHA. I haven't done Watcher's Keep so I don't have those bonuses.
    jackjack
    Fish that is probably the best fighter/thief portrait I've seen man. I immediately used it for one of my own characters. What main weapons do you think he will primarily use? The combo you've got going on now is pretty fantastic as is.
    hmmm won't know for sure til I get UAI. Leaning towards scarlet ninja to, belm, and spectral. Celestial fury is useful. Daggers are fun too for the ailments. Maybe someone pips in 2 hand later down the line to wield carsomyr/blackguard equivalent for added fun and change.
  • MythdraconMythdracon Member Posts: 187
    How is it that everyone has multiple 19s, 20s and higher in stats? Many played from BG: EE and presumably got the stat boost books....but what about everyone else? I thought the char rolling screen wouldn't let you roll higher than 19....and many have unmodified (non-red) white numbers....
  • SerpionSerpion Member Posts: 67

How is it that everyone has multiple 19s, 20s and higher in stats? Many played from BG: EE and presumably got the stat boost books....but what about everyone else? I thought the char rolling screen wouldn't let you roll higher than 19....and many have unmodified (non-red) white numbers....

Books + Hell trials + Lum machine
    I usually settle for a 91+ roll then I run my guys through bg ee for tomes stat boost and kazagaroth claw.
    Hey stupid question: How do you take a screenshot so you can post it here on the forums?
    Nevermind, I figured it out. Thanks to Fish again for the awesome portrait which was much better than the one I was using.image
  • LathlaerLathlaer Member Posts: 475

There are also some people - like me - who don't like playing through BG1 more than once and once they roll stats, they adjust them via EE Keeper. Especially wisdom when I play a Druid, since they are underpowered until level 15.

• LathlaerLathlaer Member Posts: 475
    edited January 2014
    My Great Druid, using - partly because of latest trends, partly because I really like it - Thranduil's face. I love how his majestic looks, especially with this crown made of leaves, composes with the title of Great Druid.

I like it also because it's not a picture direct from the movie - more 'baldur-style', I should say.

Also, I changed his race to Elf to match better and I'm really glad that the game really recognizes this.