Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Need a new Cleric

EnterHaerDalisEnterHaerDalis Member Posts: 812
Just starting out ToB and have come to a point where Viconia and Rasaad are no longer compatible. As much as I hate to give her up she has to go. I need help deciding who will replace her.. I'm considering Druids also

Need a new Cleric 123 votes

Aerie
30%
MERLANCEDragonspearGemHoundSchneidendGraungaardArcaniswillum69BweelookCoM_SolaufeinQuartzXar105ElzarathSilverstarSCARY_WIZARDMetallomanbadbromanceSeveronPantalionShireMrpenfold666 38 votes
Anomen
34%
lansounetMontresor_SPMoonsongKharadorGrimo88elferinDeltaslayerSearonixRavelDarkDoggThe_New_RomanceBobCDjonnePluc082MillardkillmoorechickenhedAwong124LosgornDuronEnterHaerDalis 43 votes
Cernd
7%
elminsterjankielSapphireIce101MessiMurrayConfederacySouthpawzupskyIllGiganteParoni 9 votes
Jaheira
26%
AntonelementrecklessheartChildofBhaal599shawneLoreCenerAristilliuscory5694BrudeArktosaOneAngryMushroomCalmarCoryNewbFistandantilusVarwulflaptopman666FinneousPJthe_spydermzorich 33 votes

Comments