Skip to content

Game keeps crashing my computer.

every once in a while the game will randomly freeze up and it forces me to hard reset my computer via pressing the power button. this is my latest save that it has happened.

Comments

• CordellfenCordellfen Member Posts: 8
    it doesn't seem to be linked to any specific action, although once it starts it seems to be linked to the save game, if I load a old one where it hasn't crashed before I seem to be okay, but once its crashed it continues to crash.
    edited December 2013
    doesn't look like it. i have a couple of mods, I wonder if they are causing the problem... they are just a couple of tweaks from the tweak pack and npc flirts, although it was having problems before I installed the npc flit pack. When it crashes or rather freezes everything else I have running still runs although I can't change to anything else. I listen to a book on cd and It will continue to run, but if I try to close the game I can't do anything.
    @Gate70 It was one of the mods I was using, the mod combined with me listening to a book caused the repeated crashes.
  • Troodon80Troodon80 Member, Developer Posts: 4,110
    Moving to Not An Issue.

@Cordellfen, if you haven't already, you might want to consider bringing the crashing of the game to the mod author's attention.