Skip to content

Christmas Thread 2013 - Presents for NPCs!

2»

Comments

• KidCarnivalKidCarnival Member Posts: 3,747
    elminster said:

Cernd has a personality, but considering it mainly means "leaving wife and baby to follow his druid calling", it is understandable he makes it a secret.

I guess... Cernd's wife and child get a non-asshole husband and adoptive father.

Umm...he didn't know his wife was pregnant.
    That's what they all say.
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    edited December 2013

elminster said:

Cernd has a personality, but considering it mainly means "leaving wife and baby to follow his druid calling", it is understandable he makes it a secret.

I guess... Cernd's wife and child get a non-asshole husband and adoptive father.

"It doesn't matter what they say,
    I know I'm gonna love you any old way.
    What can I do, and it's true.
    Don't want nobody, nobody,
    'cause baby, it's you."

Watch n' learn buddies, that's how a kid quotes a song from the sixties by the Beatles.
  • KidCarnivalKidCarnival Member Posts: 3,747
    CrevsDaak said:

elminster said:

"It doesn't matter what they say,
    I know I'm gonna love you any old way.
    What can I do, and it's true.
    Don't want nobody, nobody,
    'cause baby, it's you."

Watch n' learn buddies, that's how a hipster quotes a song from the sixties by the Beatles.
    FTFY

@KidCarnival you young people and those hippie short abbreviations, I cannot understand a single thing of what they say, please, SPEAK CORRECTLY!!!
    I KNOW, IT MEANS "FLYING TO FIND YOU" I AM A SMRT ONE!!!!
  • CoutelierCoutelier Member Posts: 1,282
    While it seems obvious to give Aerie wings, since she's just coming to terms with not having them, I think what she'd like is a five foot high cuddly toy of Chiktikka Fastpaws.

Boo will get a new wheel, and Minsc some boot kicking boots. For Cernd, I'm getting a laser pointer for the hours of fun he has chasing it in his werewolf form, and then when pounces it disappears onto his back and he runs round in circles wondering where it went.

And Keldorn... socks. Maybe slippers.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,317
    edited December 2013

elminster said:

Poor Cernd. His marriage didn't work out because they clearly wanted different things (and clearly they weren't a good match), his wife never let him know she was pregnant, he gets his son back and even then he has all that stuff post-ToB (which I won't mention due to spoilers). The guy can't win. :(

For Cernd I'd give him the Staff of Arundel. He kind of needs it.
  • SCARY_WIZARDSCARY_WIZARD Member Posts: 1,438
    Fadell Ironeye gets a periapt of proof against poison, what with all the booze I bought her and her followers. :3
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    Anomen gets a sword in the gut. Jerk. Or a new personality that isn't that of a bunghole.
    Ajantis gets a free resurrection spell. (Did anyone try to make him talk to the ladies in the Undercellars because they wanted to see him stammer and blush?)
    Noober gets a free copy of "How to Make Friends and Influence People" by Dale Carnegie. Unfortunately, all the pages are defaced.
    Aerie gets 20 free visits for psychological help.
    Jan gets a stuffed plush Boo.
    Edwin gets a Wonderbra for when he turns into Edwina.