Skip to content

[DUPE 7190] - Anomen leave Party in the Windspear Quest

tommytommy Member Posts: 401
edited December 2013 in Not An Issue
Situation:
- both of Anomens Quest are done (he becomes a knight)
- i have taken the Quest from Lord Firkraag
- i killd the illusions when entering the Map first time, so that i was taken to the "Windspear Cabin"
- i killed the Firkraags bandits which attacks the house
- after that Anomen starts a Dialog which says that Anomen is leaving the Party because i'm not going whith him to his Sister (The Quest is already done!!!)

Notes:
- the global variables seems to look normal (see attachment)
- i had another problem with Anomen before (http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/comment/433074#Comment_433074)
- i will add a savegame
- when i go on with the regular Story Anomen is not Leaving(just ignoring the Fight against the bandits)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit:
if someone has a workaround for me, this whould be great
Post edited by Illydth on

Comments

• tommytommy Member Posts: 401
    ok found a workaround, i deletet the variable "ANOMENHOME" and all is fine :)
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    Let me guess... Anomen died while you were fighting Firkraag. If so the issue is with his local variables.
  • tommytommy Member Posts: 401
    no i have resetet the variable "SpriteIsDearhAnomen" during my last issue, And its still "0". So it must be something differnt.
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    Well the local variables seem to get screwed up if a character ever dies. Maybe he died at some other point and his timers are just now running out.
  • KismetKismet Member Posts: 4
    It is a LOCALS variable that's wrong. ANOMENCOMPLAIN should be set to 3 when he first talks to his father. Fixing that should stop him talking about going home to see his sister's remains when you've already been.
  • AnjelusAnjelus Member Posts: 1
    edited May 2014
    Hey everyone, I'm necroing this thread because I'm having the -exact- same issue, and my Anomen did in fact die during the Firkraag quest. I finished his sister quest and have received the summons to begin his knighthood test, but now he's leaving me during the Druid grove because he thinks I haven't gone back to see his sister.

I know this is fixable given what was said in this thread. Can someone please explain to me what files I need to edit in order to resolve this? Thanks!
  • Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,871
    @Anjelus‌ sorry only just seen this. If you have a save before he died and the current save all you need to do is open both in EE Keeper, find his local variables in the earlier save and copy them one by one before pasting them into the later save.

Or zip & attach both saves here and tag me.
    Cheers