Skip to content

a game: chain of quotes (or voiced lines) from BGEE and BGEEII

Comments

• Night_WatchNight_Watch Member Posts: 514
    "You know, Binky, I have been considering this plan of yours that you had with the Iron Throne and all that." -Jan Jansen
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    "Mwahahahaha I have become death, destroyer of worlds!!"-Xzar.
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    edited December 2013
    Well now it's just to easy.

I am death come for thee. Surrender, and my passage will be.... Quicker.
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    "O, YES, MASTER. What shall I FETCH NOW?!"
    "More intruders have entered the complex, master!"-Golem
  • KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,870
    "*Dur* Tell me 'bout the raaabits..." -Xzar
    "I've seen dragons with feet like rabbits, tis' true I swear!"-Xzar, the wizard with the best soundset in the world after Irenicus.
  • HeindrichHeindrich Member, Moderator Posts: 2,959
    edited December 2013
    "Just like old times. Well, except for the torture and all." - Imoen
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    "Well, it wasn't long before the whole Time of Troubles thing was over and suddenly little old worshipped me found myself up in the heavens before the Overfather, Himself. Seems they were short of death gods at the time, and it didn't seem like such a big gig, so I took him up on his offer. Plus, the dental plan was extraordinary."
  • KaltzorKaltzor Member Posts: 1,050
    edited December 2013
    "The Lord of Murder shall perish, but in his doom he shall spawn a score of mortal progeny, chaos will be sown by their passage. So sayeth the wise Alaundo."
  • ErinneErinne Member Posts: 151
    "Murder! Death! Kill!" - Lilarcor
    "Well, there's a lesson in there somewhere, I suppose. Never whip a sick ogre? Never tell someone twice your size to pick something up? Never boss someone around unless you can run faster than they can? Aha! If you're going to hire ogres, give them sick days and benefits or they will kill you. Yes... that about sums it up, I think." -Jan Jansen
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    As the simple wasp must coerce the flower to release its nectar, so will I rip your throat from its moorings and drain your lifeblood if I do not see Deril and my child! UNDERSTAND?!
    "Oh my child, I am glad I have found you!" -Gorion
    Let's hurry child! The night can only get worse so we must find shelter soon. Don't worry, I will explain everything as soon as there is time.
    "Being a god isn't what you'd expect, though, Sune was all over me from day one...I hear she developed a thing for turnips about a decade ago. She just wouldn't leave me along! There were parties at all hours of the night. Lliira would get plastereed and fall into the tiny pond and eventually Torm would start a brawl with somebody. Did you know what it's like to have Helm pounding on your door at three in the morning? I could never get any sleep at all. If it wasn't one thing it was getting slapped by Umberlee or hit on by Loviatar. All night long...and in the morning, all the gods would be in a foul mood. Terrible.
    I couldn't find anything good about the experience at all. No wonder Ao kicked them all out. He probably had to catch up on his housekeeping, of all things. Well, after all of that I was more than happy to let Cyric have the job, eager puppy that he was. Left it behind me for a turnip farm and a nice pension, and gladly...although I eventually traded the pension for some stock in a spelljammer trading cruiser, which was a bad decision but all us mortals arn't immune to that, of course. Lost the farm, too, in a game of checkers to Uncle Fibbert. But that turned out all right, as the turnips got a bad root that year and Uncle Fubbert died of too much intestinal gas. Poor man." -Jan Jansen
    "Helm sees all, know that, and be judged!" -Helmites
    "At last, someone who looks like they could be of some assistance! The assorted boobs and dimwits around here have been of very little help." - Emissary Tar
    edited December 2013
    "I'll help however I can." - Aerie
    Have ye no ears to hear?! It is as Tiax said! DESTINY! Cyric himself will lift Tiax "on-high," hurtling me to my rightful place when the time comes! You shall all be as ants before my grace, though slightly larger ants than the norm if you help me.
    "HEAR YA! HEAR YA!"-Town Crier
  • ErinneErinne Member Posts: 151
    "Don't yell! I can hear you just fine." - Jan Jansen
    "Fine!" -Anomen.
    "WHAT?! You were going to ask about my name, weren't you? Everyone wants to know about it, and you're probably no different! Well fine! Maple Willow Aspen IS my name and YES my parents were VERY fond of TREES! I am VERY aware of it, and NO don't want to hear ANY jokes about family trees and me being the SAP! Are you HAPPY NOW?!" -Maple Willow Aspen
    "I'm so happy you brought me with you! I never imagined that we would do such great things!" - Aerie
  • NonnahswriterNonnahswriter Member Posts: 2,520
    edited January 2014
    "It is all a matter of power and pleasure. I will take those things with whomever I can." - Dorn
  • AntagonistAntagonist Member Posts: 139
    edited January 2014
    "I think you need to take better care of me. I've got more chips than a blind beaver... I look like a second-rate pig poker." - Lilarcor
  • KaltzorKaltzor Member Posts: 1,050
    "What's my status? Since when do you care unless I'm impaled in somethings guts? Oh well fine... Let me think for a minute..." -Lilarcor
    "Let me help" -Nalia
  • AntagonistAntagonist Member Posts: 139
    "I came to hell to help my friend! Who helps you, Irenicus? Demons? You're going to die alone and you know it!" - Aerie