Skip to content

a game: chain of quotes (or voiced lines) from BGEE and BGEEII

LemernisLemernis Member, Moderator Posts: 4,318
edited December 2013 in Off-Topic
Post a quote using the last word from the previous post of either a voiced line or quote from (anyone in) the two games.

Rules revision: Post a quote such that the next quote includes at least one word from the previous quote.

Gorion: "Ah... my child, I'm glad I have found you."

So the next quote or voiced line (from anyone at all in the game) must start with the word "You." :)

So the next quote simply has to contain one of those words: ah, my, child, I'm, glad, I, have, found, you. :)
Post edited by Lemernis on

Comments

• HeindrichHeindrich Member, Moderator Posts: 2,959
    edited December 2013
    "You point, I punch!" - Minsc

ps: sorry if I ended your game, it was unintended... but I can't think of anything beginning with punch. lol
  • LemernisLemernis Member, Moderator Posts: 4,318
    edited December 2013
    Lol, yeah, that's going to be a challenge I think! (If it goes too long without a response, we can have you pick another quote I reckon.)
    "EVIL, MEET MY SWORD! SWORD, MEET EVIL!!!!" -Minsc

There, that one should be do-able.

Yes, I love Minsc.
    But you need to find a quote or voiceset line that begins with the last word of the previous quote, which was "Ahh... my child I'm glad I have found you." Last word of that one is "you," so think of a quote or voiced line that begins with "you." :D
    edited December 2013
    Or someone can pick up from @Heindrich1988's quote by posting a quote ("You point, I punch!") that starts with "Punch..." :)
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    edited December 2013
    "Evil around every corner, careful to not to step in any!" -Minsc (and Boo).

(And I have a nice next line to that one, it is not impossible)
    I guess we're ignoring the starter I gave, sigh. Fine, let's run with this one then. ;P So next quote or line starts with "any."
  • Magnus_GrelichMagnus_Grelich Member Posts: 361
    I'm not sure there is a line that begins with "any".:(
    Unfortunate, since I like the idea of this game.
  • Night_WatchNight_Watch Member Posts: 514
    edited December 2013
    Bit of a stretch but...

'Anyhow, I hope all my experience has been of some help.' - Jan (when charname ask him if he/she should become a God and Jan goes on that ridonculous rant about being a God once)

And for the OP XD
    'You are but grease stains on the wheel of time compared to Tiax!' -Guess who? =p
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    @Lemernis What happens if someone gets ninja'd?

"Help me! If you don't help me; they'll kill me!" -Viconia (initial greeting)
  • ErinneErinne Member Posts: 151
    "Me axe be bloody ready!" - Korgan
    Rules revision: The next quote simply has to include at least one word from the previous quote.
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    "I am ready, I think" - Yoshimo.
  • ChildofBhaal599ChildofBhaal599 Member Posts: 1,781
    edited December 2013
    hmmmmm... does an I count? :)

Ok, I've just about had my FILL of riddle asking, quest assigning, insult throwing, pun hurling, hostage taking, iron mongering, smart arsed fools, freaks, and felons that continually test my will, mettle, strength, intelligence, and most of all, patience! If you've got a straight answer ANYWHERE in that bent little head of yours, I want to hear it pretty damn quick or I'm going to take a large blunt object roughly the size of Elminster AND his hat, and stuff it lengthwise into a crevice of your being so seldom seen that even the denizens of the nine hells themselves wouldn't touch it with a twenty-foot rusty halberd! Have I MADE myself perfectly CLEAR? - charname to portalbendarwinden
    Post edited by ChildofBhaal599 on
  • NonnahswriterNonnahswriter Member Posts: 2,520
    Gods... So many words...

"There is strength in numbers, and I am two or three, at least." -Minsc.
  • KaltzorKaltzor Member Posts: 1,050
    "Elminster this, Elminster that... Give me two thousand years and a pointy hat and I'll kick his arse!" -Edwin
  • Night_WatchNight_Watch Member Posts: 514
    "I'll test your metal with cold steel!" -Flaming Fist mercenary
    "Camaraderie, adventure, and steel on steel. The stuff of legends! Right Boo?" -Minsc
  • KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,870
    "Ah, Minsc and Boo together again! Jan, you are not worthy of having a miniaturized giant space hamster scampering loose in your pants." -Minscy
  • reedmilfamreedmilfam Member Posts: 2,808
    Stand and deliver, so that my hamster might have a better look at you.
    ok, this should just be renamed the minsc quotes thread :)

We are all heroes! You and Boo and I! Hamsters and rangers everywhere, rejoice!-Minsc
    "Minsc, could you please maintain a little grace while in nature's presence? Sometimes I simply do not know how you came by your title of ranger." - Jaheira.

Not anymore, it's not!
    edited December 2013

"Minsc, could you please maintain a little grace while in nature's presence? Sometimes I simply do not know how you came by your title of ranger." - Jaheira.

Not anymore, it's not!

by using Minsc in that it would be very easy to revert back lol :)

using nature this could also easily become about any of the druid characters. but how about I keep the tradition going :)

The Bars! They bend and twist with my berserker strength! Minsc and Boo are free! Now you will... nuh... now...-Minsc

btw you are you guys doing that with the bolding?
    Post edited by ChildofBhaal599 on
  • Durlag_ThunderaxeDurlag_Thunderaxe Member Posts: 71
    edited December 2013
    "Be aware, Mazzy, I've something long, hard and low to the ground ye're free to touch and fondle. Child, no need to glare! 'Twas me axe I were referring to." Korgan

@ChildofBhaal599
    If u use quote, u can see how we added bold. Assuming that's wot u were askin
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    "Excuse... the mighty Tiax... while he catches his... his breath... He will rule... later."

Well, it has an ax in it. ;)

btw you are you guys doing that with the bolding?

Quick, to the Batman Forum Resources Mobile!

"What makes you think you are going to rule everything? That's a pretty big job for such a... diminutive fellow." - Charname.

Uh-oh. Charname made a short joke? It's war, now.
    "When Tiax rules, breeches shall not ride up so wedge-like!"
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    You are but grease stains on the wheel of time compared to Tiax!
    "Eh... it would appear that... the great and... mighty Tiax... has shrunk his undergarments... three sizes this day."
  • ErinneErinne Member Posts: 151
    C-c-c-combo breaker:

"You have stumbled upon the Great Gazib show, starring yours truly, the Great Gazib!" - The Great Gazib