Skip to content

Multiplayer, Multiclass, Multigoofs, Multi-fun.......Right? Brought to you by Quartz and Dragonspear

13»

Comments

• CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    @Quartz look at the colorz :P they are fanzy, and wondrouz.
    And the portraitz :D.
  • QuartzQuartz Member Posts: 3,853
    That is damn sexy.
    *Downloads*
    @Quartz I got a better look! I changed my appearance :P.
    edited December 2013
    @meagloth we do not want to see you like a ? so, can you upload your custom portrait? Also, t'is 31.
    And my portrait was taken from a thread @Corvino made when he wanted to play as a F/I.
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    edited December 2013
    @crevsdaak
    Here is the portrait, (sorry of it's quite large)
    I'm on an iPad right now, so I don't have a bmp, and it's the wrong crop. I may or may not get around to posting a cropped bmp, so I've put this here just in case.
    Also, I don't know what you mean by "also, t'is 31."
    @meagloth 31th of december :P. Thanks for the portrait.
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    Must the portrait have the same name to work across the multiplayer? (This one is called meag.bmp, I think)
    Also, have we set any dates?
    edited December 2013
    @meagloth Yeah, the should have the same names, and I think not :P.
  • CorvinoCorvino Member Posts: 2,269
    As for dates I'm okay to play most days and can start any time now that my New Year hangover has worn off.

I have a job interview on the 9th of Jan, so probably shouldn't play that day though ;)
  • CorvinoCorvino Member Posts: 2,269
    edited January 2014
    @Dragonspear, @Quartz, @CrevsDaak & @Archon - has this Multiplayer idea died? There's not been much progress...
  • QuartzQuartz Member Posts: 3,853
    @Corvino Probably. Getting six people together for multiplayer is a bit ridiculous.
  • ChildofBhaal599ChildofBhaal599 Member Posts: 1,781
    Quartz said:

@Corvino Probably. Getting six people together for multiplayer is a bit ridiculous.

@quartz well you all need to set a time of the day when you know work etc is out of the way. most of us have a predictable schedule that we can know when we will be home from work. just find that time of day and whenever you meet you will meet then.

my group with @heindrich1988 @sonarch and @liberelli meets at 1:30 my time, 6:30 for them in the UK. we know that we can rely on this time and haven't changed it for any meets, and we manage to get together around 2-3 days a week. we set a day after every session and we don't even bother to ask what time. sometimes yes something will get in the way because life is so unpredictable, so then you move it. however we know when we are available and we can pretty much say a day and we all just agree. not much thought to it. it is pretty easy actually so long as the time zones aren't too different, like a complete 12 hours away :)
  • DragonspearDragonspear Member Posts: 1,838
    @ChildofBhaal599

Unfortunately, I'm not lucky enough to have a set enough schedule to allow that.

@Corvino

If you'd like to take over and arrange, you're more than welcome to. I understand the limitations I have with my job, they're one of the reasons I haven't been posting in this thread.

@Quartz

While I agree that 3-4 is more likely, I think I'll let everyone decide on whether or not to have the 1 group of 6 or try to make 2 different groups first.

No matter what happens, as more information gets sorted out in the thread, I'll copy it into the first post for all to see.
    edited January 2014
    Is someone alive?
    Edit: I mean, I am ultra-interested into this, but everyone else is ultra-busy it seems.