Skip to content

Uh? Normal Book?

CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
What treachery is this? It is pretty awful, and mysterious and maybe magical, wait, it is a NORMAL BOOK.
It seems pretty pointless.image

Comments

• Troodon80Troodon80 Member, Developer Posts: 4,110
    Well... in the course of a grand adventure, I'm sure you're likely to run into all sorts of books. Book09 is known about, but this likely will not be fixed.

@Jalily, #4221.
  • kamuizinkamuizin Member Posts: 3,704
    edited January 2014
    Did you Find The Great book of unknowing? The supreme artifact of the Godness Leira, Lady of deception?!?!?!

Blessed be thee!! Thou shalt be the harbringer of the nescience, spreading havoc and misgiving through Faerûn and the multiverse itself!!!
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    @kamiizin in Candlekeep, chapter 6, inside the keep.
    @Troodon80 well, I reported it because it was funny, not much more.
    Shandyr said:

This book should enable you to enter Candlekeep :D

With all the extraordinary books in Candlekeep I bet the monks haven't seen a normal book yet!

Shandyr said:

This book should enable you to enter Candlekeep :D

With all the extraordinary books in Candlekeep I bet the monks haven't seen a normal book yet!

When I was new, I thought the book Eltan gave you was another Tome :P, but the REAL GOOD AND MAGICAL books of Candlekeep are UNDER Candlekeep, and they give a +1 STR and +1 WIS.
  • Troodon80Troodon80 Member, Developer Posts: 4,110
    @CrevsDaak, I'm guessing my "you'll encounter all sorts" wasn't amusing... :(
    @Troodon80 no it wasn't, I've ran into some other, um, er, pointless items in Near Infinity, of ALL sorts, including Laser Bolts, Dr Freeze Freezing Ray, Frag Grenades, the MDK2 summoning spell, a bottle to summon Cespenar, uh,, what else? Ah, those MAH-velous shields from BG:EE, the circlets and the staffs.