Skip to content

[Known, #7615] Bhaal doesn't come in !

Shado92Shado92 Member Posts: 3
edited September 2014 in BGII:EE Bugs (v1.2.2030)
Hello everybody, i have a bug that is totally blocking me from progressing into the storyline of BG2:EE.

I'm at Spellhold, when Irenicus send you into "Chateausuif" (don't know the english name, sorry, i'm french), the first place in BG1. I talk to the demon, chose to lose 1 winsdom point, enter the library and talk to imoen, then I go outside and find Baal, then I go back to the library, and Baal don't follow me.. I can't kill him if not with imoen, and he refuses to enter. What can I do?
Post edited by Illydth on

Comments

• meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    Sorry i don't remember this very well, so I can't help much, but I do think that "Chateausuif" is "candlekeep" in English, if that's worth anything.
  • Troodon80Troodon80 Member, Developer Posts: 4,110
    @Shado92, to clarify: when you say you found Bhaal, did he initiate dialogue? Or did you see him walking towards you and you entered the keep?
  • Shado92Shado92 Member Posts: 3
    I've played this part so many times before, without any problem, and i'm surprised i can't go on on this EE version..

To clarify : I go find him, he initiates dialogue, then purchases me. I go near the entrance and let him hit me several times before entering. He can't get any closer to the entrance, but he doesn't enter. When i wait a little and go back outside, I find him at his natural spawn, not in front of the entrance.
  • Shado92Shado92 Member Posts: 3
    I finally succed and will explain how : I play on a multiplayer game and i add a new character to bring baal into library, and it works. once he is in, i reform group and say the new char to GTFO, then kill the baal !

Thx to everybody for helping me !
  • PewpewlowPewpewlow Member Posts: 6
    I solved this by spawning him in. Code is: CLUAConsole:CreateCreature("PPBHAAL")
  • Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,880
    Issue 7615 if playing with a single character.

If experienced in a party please report and if repeatable attach a zipped save for inspection.
    Thanks