Skip to content

Dudleyville wrong or Game wrong? Answer neither... I'm wrong...

AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
edited January 2014 in Not An Issue
I found a discrepancy between Dudleyville and the latest beta build of BGEE.

It states in Dudleyville for area1100 that the house containing Wiven's burglars should contain

Wiven's house, 1st floor AR1101

Raid the barrel outside and the table, three bookcases and display table inside.
LOOT: [Identify], History of King, History of Luiren, History of the Drow, Turquoise Gem, 22gp

_ _ _ 2nd floor AR1102

Raid the three desks.
LOOT: [Friends], History of Cormyr, 13gp

The house though, is in fact, empty. (Although the turquoise gem is still in the barrel outside, and I have checked that I have not raided it earlier by trying a save from as soon as I entered the city)

Before I redmine though... Dudleyville is not entirely accurate... Anyone got an old copy of the game installed to check?

I seem to have lost privileges to post to the Beta General so posting here...
Post edited by Anduin on

Comments

• JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    The loot is there when I check with a new game (with and without Rasaad's quest). When you say the house is empty, does that include NPCs?
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    No Wiven and the burglars (bowmen 3) all there.

I have completed Rasaad's quest if that causes an issue(?)

Just for the nod. No mods. Just the latest download v1.2.2031
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    edited January 2014
    Post edited by Tresset on
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    edited January 2014
    @Tresset I do not have permission to enter there :S
    EDIT: oh, it should be Beta testers only.... No?
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    edited January 2014
    Post edited by Tresset on
  • JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    When you say you've completed Rasaad's quest, is that true of all the saves where you see the issue? (Rasaad's quest normally sends you to that house.) Can you reproduce the issue from a save prior to entering Baldur's Gate?
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    @Jalily following your advice from a save before I completed the Rasaad quest and LO! I must have raided it when I went there for the Rasaad quest... *face-palm followed by table headbutt*

Did I mention, I'm trying to do all the quests? I Still found that bad art though... Not a total loss... (need to reign in my bug hunting blinkers though...)