Skip to content

What the heck is this thing supposed to be?

2»

Comments

• KidCarnivalKidCarnival Member Posts: 3,747
    deltago said:

I have nothing to do with that thing! (What are you seeing in it anyway? SO͜ ̢CONF̢US͡ED) I have seven kingdoms to rule, I can't possibly waste any time on funny rock formations. Maybe it's a storage area of some sort, could be outside Castle Coffinnail. But that's under the rule of @Anduin, Grandmaester of the Dark Arts, now. I gave him my word that he can operate there at his own discretion.

Well the late Prism didn't ask for your permission to carve and create it. You just inspired him with your beauty and grace that he was compelled to capture it the only way an artist could. Hiding in a cave (in another dimension) fearful of being hunted down by deep gnomes, bounty hunters and rulers of seven kingdoms who may or may not want their image created out of granite and gems.
    Th̀e f͜i̕e̕nd҉!̶ I w̵i̷ĺl͟ ҉not ͝t͢ol̴erat͘e t̴h̸is ͏a͞ud҉ac̴i̶ty!̛
    ̵G̕r̡a̕n̷dm̡aeste͘r̢ ̶A͘n҉d̕u͏ìn̨,̀ ͢p͟l͘e͞ás̡e s͘ummo͡n h̸im ̛fr҉om̸ ͡t͘he ͜a͞f͟t͜er̷l̀ife͞, s̨o I ͞ca̢n ́k̴il͘l͝ ̴hi̸m̕ a͜gain͜!
  • O_BruceO_Bruce Member Posts: 2,790
    My first thought:

Even thought the trunk is way too short.
  • MetallomanMetalloman Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,975
    It is clearly a tongue: you can see clearly where the mouth is and where the tongue starts.
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    edited February 2014

Th̀e f͜i̕e̕nd҉!̶ I w̵i̷ĺl͟ ҉not ͝t͢ol̴erat͘e t̴h̸is ͏a͞ud҉ac̴i̶ty!̛
    ̵G̕r̡a̕n̷dm̡aeste͘r̢ ̶A͘n҉d̕u͏ìn̨,̀ ͢p͟l͘e͞ás̡e s͘ummo͡n h̸im ̛fr҉om̸ ͡t͘he ͜a͞f͟t͜er̷l̀ife͞, s̨o I ͞ca̢n ́k̴il͘l͝ ̴hi̸m̕ a͜gain͜!
    Errrm...

*mumbled, eyes to the floor*

I can't do summons from the afterlife, Sire @KidCarnival ...

But I can reincarnate there dessicated bodies to do the macarena?
  • KidCarnivalKidCarnival Member Posts: 3,747
    Lord @Anduin, a reincarnation of this malicious artist would satisfy my need to kill it again. Please proceed.
  • GodGod Member Posts: 1,150
    This artifact is clearly of ritual significance.