Skip to content

[DUPE 7163] - Planisphere Prison Stuck At End "IPAD"

oznikoozniko Member Posts: 9
edited January 2014 in Not An Issue
I finished the quest killed the dude at the end freed the people the troupe then thanked me gave me 44000 exp and that's it. No spell no transportation back when I talked to her again she repeats gives me 44000 exp and loops like that. Any help here?
Post edited by Illydth on

Comments

• oznikoozniko Member Posts: 9
    Gate70 said:

Issue 7163 looks to cover this. As a workaround you can enable the console (see workaround thread) and copy paste this command into it.
    C:SetGlobal("CDHaerdalisJoined","GLOBAL",0)

http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/comment/425260#Comment_42526

I'm on an Ipad how do I do this?
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    ozniko said:

Gate70 said:

Issue 7163 looks to cover this. As a workaround you can enable the console (see workaround thread) and copy paste this command into it.
    C:SetGlobal("CDHaerdalisJoined","GLOBAL",0)

http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/comment/425260#Comment_42526

I'm on an Ipad how do I do this?
    You won' be able to do so, it's very complicated. I think it will be better for you to upload a saved game, to extract it from the iPad you can use iFunbox, then I'll be able to fix it for you.
  • IllydthIllydth Member, Developer Posts: 1,641
    So @ozniko you have 2 options:

1) If you have the desktop version of the game also, download the game from the iPad and run the above command on the desktop version after enabling the console, then upload it back to the iPad and continue playing.

2) If you do NOT have the desktop version of the game, download your saved game from the iPad, zip it up, and then upload it here. One of the mods or helpers will be able to import it to their copy, run the right commands for you, and re-post your fixed game to this thread.

The iPad forum has a sticky post from me (Known Bugs and Issues) at the top that includes in it's first post a whole SLEW of links, one of which is information on using iFunBox to download your saved game to a connected PC.

Let us know if you need further help. When you do get your saved game Uploaded use the @ < Name > feature to summon CrevsDaak back to the thread so he can help you out.
    Moving to Not an Issue as Dupe of 7163.
    Illydth said:

So @ozniko you have 2 options:

1) If you have the desktop version of the game also, download the game from the iPad and run the above command on the desktop version after enabling the console, then upload it back to the iPad and continue playing.

2) If you do NOT have the desktop version of the game, download your saved game from the iPad, zip it up, and then upload it here. One of the mods or helpers will be able to import it to their copy, run the right commands for you, and re-post your fixed game to this thread.

The iPad forum has a sticky post from me (Known Bugs and Issues) at the top that includes in it's first post a whole SLEW of links, one of which is information on using iFunBox to download your saved game to a connected PC.

Let us know if you need further help. When you do get your saved game Uploaded use the @ < Name > feature to summon CrevsDaak back to the thread so he can help you out.

sorry i was working and could not get to a computer can you still help me?
    @CrevsDaak

Sorry I wasnt able to get to a computer thanks for wanting to help me! here is the file
    @CrevsDaak
    @Illydth

Sorry I wasnt able to get to a computer thanks for wanting to help me! here is the file
    No issues Ozniko: As soon as I'm able to handle this I will, however if @CrevsDaak or @Troodon80 or @Gate70 can get there first, so be it. :)
    @CrevsDaak @Troodon80 @Gate70
    thanks so much
  • Troodon80Troodon80 Member, Developer Posts: 4,110
    @ozniko, find attached save game. This should fix the issue you are having. Load the saved game and talk to Raelis so you can get the XP, the journal entries erased, and get teleported back to the playhouse.
    Troodon80 said:

@ozniko, find attached save game. This should fix the issue you are having. Load the saved game and talk to Raelis so you can get the XP, the journal entries erased, and get teleported back to the playhouse.

Wow! Awesome! I'm out. Thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!!!