Skip to content

Character Transfer like in the old days? (Imoen)

Hi guys, I am new to the forums...
Its now a while (14 Years!!!) but I do remember when i transfered my BG1 save to BG2, Imoen was still a thief (I wanted her a few levels higher) an dual classed her at a later stage to a mage^^
True or am I in a delirium...

Comments

• AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    Sorry @HomerDOHSimpson . Delirium it is. Imoen always got dual classed for you.

Unless, like me, you played BGTrilogy that played the whole game as one. But even then I had a mod that turned Immy into a charming rogue that steals that Tarnesh's spellbook (That wizard who tries to assassinate you at the steps of the FAI), so unless you have used the exact same mod...

Lets just leave it at Delirium. Delirium is good.
  • jackjackjackjack Member Posts: 3,251
    Ah, Delirium. Sweet, merciful Delirium. Take me into your embrace and tell me everything will be okay.
  • HomerDOHSimpsonHomerDOHSimpson Member Posts: 5
    okay
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    jackjack said:

Ah, Delirium. Sweet, merciful Delirium. Take me into your embrace and tell me everything will be okay.

Oooh, brother Thurm, once I while I thought I knew a girl, Alyanne, ooh guy, I was sure about her, she was so pretty than the greeks made tha Alyannic Warsh for her, ooooh, that timeee *drinks a little lot more of whisky*, oooh, you don't know how I looooove her, ooh gosh, you can't imagine how softz her boobs were, *drinks another bit*, and how she was while we had see*buuurp*ecks at night, oooh, this whisky, and her, what a delirium, ooooh, I don't know how I could miss her, and the shotfnez, I mean, softness, ooooh, man, you don't know hooouu... How I miss having those, deliriums, about her.
    Ooooh, she was never real *gives the bottle another drink*, shoft and sweeft one, oooh, delirium....
  • jackjackjackjack Member Posts: 3,251
    edited January 2014
    Oh, brother Thurm - Bassilus is my most favoritest NPC ever, just ahead of Thalantyr. But now look at what we two Chaotic souls have wrought - we are firmly off topic.
  • SkaffenSkaffen Member Posts: 709
    ...but in character!
  • SCARY_WIZARDSCARY_WIZARD Member Posts: 1,438
    You can fiddle with the Keeper programs and make her a Thief. It would be sort of weird when she starts magicking in the middle of Waukeen's Promenade, but...yes!
  • LesseLesse Member Posts: 81
    Just say it was her infamous wand of missiles and go back to singing.