Skip to content

Icewind Dale Domain Registered To Trent Oster *Hint Hint*

2»

Comments

• smeagolheartsmeagolheart Member Posts: 7,963
    Qaeta said:

Dee said:

Trent's been known to buy domains on a whim; I wouldn't look to that as a definite sign of things to come, necessarily.

Is that facetiousness?

Because, like, being "known to buy domains on a whim" is not, you know, a thing. Nobody does that.
    Tell that to my room mate lol
    Is Trent being accused as being one of them cybersquatters? Those are the guys that buy domains on a whim.
  • NWN_babaYagaNWN_babaYaga Member Posts: 732
    Improving IWD will be hard graphic wise. It looks so good even today. Masterpiece of art imo! But the storyline is must say... i cant remember... it wasnt something that really got me so there is big potential ;)
  • smeagolheartsmeagolheart Member Posts: 7,963
    edited March 2014

Improving IWD will be hard graphic wise. It looks so good even today. Masterpiece of art imo! But the storyline is must say... i cant remember... it wasnt something that really got me so there is big potential ;)

I'd be happy with a BGEE/BG2esque UI and kits and dual wielding animations. More adventures and sidequest opportunities would be icing on the cake if you want to go wild.

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    edited May 2014
    Only today I've managed to find the post by Trent Oster himself by which he plays down that IWD domain is registered to him:

Trent Oster: I have a domain fetish. So I have a habit of thinking up an idea, buying the domain and then realizing why it was a bad idea, so don't put too much stock in my domains

https://www.facebook.com/BaldursGateEnhanced/posts/10202869115477371?stream_ref=10 (the last comment to the news)
  • VarwulfVarwulf Member Posts: 564
    I certainly would hope it's a misdirection instead of him admitting that IWDEE is a "bad idea"...
  • booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
    edited August 2014
  • moody_magemoody_mage Member Posts: 2,054
    edited September 2014
    I KNEW IT! The domain thing that is... Not everyone wanting the D.
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    Dee said:

Trent's been known to buy domains on a whim; I wouldn't look to that as a definite sign of things to come, necessarily.

Uh huh.... Riiiiiiiiight....