Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

(almost) Infinite Umar With Project Journals in Imnsvale Inn

CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,081
edited February 2014 in Not An Issue
well, I could sell them all for 1 GP each but I am lazy to pick them up, THEY ARE SO MANY!!!
actually there are like 3 (IIRC, if not 4) containers with around 20+ books each one.
I don't know what type of Cult they were trying to disseminate by making so much copies of the same book and hide them in a 3 houses village in the only Inn's back part.

Post edited by Jalily on
Shandyr

Comments

• TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 7,086
    Hah! That is actually the whole point. It is supposed to be a joke, and I think it is a very funny one at that! The innkeeper supposedly found the journal and had a ton of copies made in hopes of making a fortune. Also I believe it is a reference to a movie I have never seen called "The Blair Witch Project".

This is not an issue. @Illydth @Troodon80

ShandyrCrevsDaak
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,081
    @Tresset thanks for the info! I certainly thought so but I found strange that I had missed them in vanilla... I've explored everything in the inn (and there's a wand of fear with 2 charges in a trapped (arrow with poison) in a container alongside 20+ GP) in both games but... I've missed this.