It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
- For devices that support immersive mode (requires Android 4.4 or later), the game should now remain in immersive mode even after touching the screen*In dialogue, you should now see the "Continue" button when there are dialogue options. Tapping an option will highlight it; tap Continue to confirm your selection and continue the conversation. This should eliminate any mistakes made during conversations due to tapping the wrong option.
- Double-tapping items on the Buy/Sell screen should now allow you to enter a quantity to purchase
- The game should no longer allow the device to go into sleep mode after being idle (it will still let you manually activate sleep mode by pressing the power button)
- Zooming out on indoor areas should no longer create any black space in the area itself
- Action hot spots are a bit less oversensitive to errant taps
- The dialogue window has been improved*
- Devices with the language set to an unsupported language should now default to English if they didn't before
Our testing program allows us to track crashes and other problems; there is no need to post issues here. Please submit all other feedback through TestFlight.
Objectives for TestersConverse with the NPCs around Candlekeep and play with the improvements to dialogue. Make sure that the new functionality works for you. Talk to Gorion to end the prologue and complete the test. You will be limited to the Abdel pregenerated character.
Anything outside of the above parameters will display the following message and close the game: "You've wandered outside the bounds of the test. Please restart the test."
To finish the test: Talk to Gorion near the center of the map and tell him you are ready to leave, then watch the cutscene. After you finish reading the Chapter Transition text, you will see the following message:"You've successfully completed the Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition performance test! Thank you for playing!"